FA Youth Cup Game Tonight Against Shrewsbury (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Is anybody going up to the Under 18 game tonight against Shrewsbury in the FA Youth Cup?

ashbyjan

Wonder why its being played at the Ricoh? Have we now not been paying the rent at the Higgs Centre but they aren't such a soft touch as the council and have actually locked us out? Oh I love a conspiracy theory - Scully, Mulder get down the Ricoh tonight

kevinleftpeg

Wonder why its being played at the Ricoh? Have we now not been paying the rent at the Higgs Centre but they aren't such a soft touch as the council and have actually locked us out? Oh I love a conspiracy theory - Scully, Mulder get down the Ricoh tonight

The Lads have got to get used to an empty Stadium when they are drafted in for the next L1 home game :pimp:

speedie87

All fa yth cup games have to be played at teams home ground.

skybluegod

Thought he looked familiar. Got to earn his keep some how I suppose.

On another note, its good to see hes getting involved in the youth team games in a sort of way

i think i heard somewhere that he was helping coach them while he was injured

Otis

The Academy this year hasn't. Did well last year though.

Played 8 games this season, won 1, drawn 1, lost 6.

Sound familiar?

pusbccfc

How many there anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread