FA Vase - local interest...... (1 Viewer)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Okay, so Hinkley is probably nearer Leicester than Cov, but I know there's some local interest in CCFC. But I just thought I'd mention that Hinkley are away to Marske United this afternoon in the postponed 5th round of the FA Vase (last eight). And if they win, they'll be at home to either Newport (IoW) or Bradford Town! (Now you know why I bring this up!) I'll be going to the Newport match later this afternoon. Good luck Hinkley. I might just make it up for the next round!

Otis

Okay, so Hinkley is probably nearer Leicester than Cov, but I know there's some local interest in CCFC. But I just thought I'd mention that Hinkley are away to Marske United this afternoon in the postponed 5th round of the FA Vase (last eight). And if they win, they'll be at home to either Newport (IoW) or Bradford Town! (Now you know why I bring this up!) I'll be going to the Newport match later this afternoon. Good luck Hinkley. I might just make it up for the next round!
Yep, we know! You are an avid Bradford Town fan, but do you have to keep bringing it up?

rob9872

In a few years Steve Phelps might write a book about the Hinckley v Newport tie that never was.

29 minutes from Lymington ....

no_loyalty

I am following Kidderminster, as my cousin's boyfriend plays for them in central midfield

Users who are viewing this thread