FA Cup (1 Viewer)

Steve.B50

Anyone one know when the draw for the FA COp takes place and can I presume we go in next round?

skybluelee

It was the Monday night last year. I remember laughing to myself whilst eating my tea about how easy Worcester at home would be.

SkyBlueSid

The 4th Preliminary Round is this weekend. The draw for the 1st Round takes place on Monday night at 7.00pm, it's on BBC2.

SlowerThanPlatt

I pray we get a non league team rather than Colchester at home or something. Sutton are still in it but have a hard tie against Aldershot.

Otis

I pray we get a non league team rather than Colchester at home or something. Sutton are still in it but have a hard tie against Aldershot.

Yeah, cos getting a non-league team really worked for us last season didn't it. :whistle:

I'd rather not be playing a non league side. Just a good home draw would be nice.

Astute

Ball 53 for me. Harrogate or Grimsby. Harrogate is only about 2 hours away from me. Just keep following the same road and it takes me there. Have gone past their ground hundreds of times as it is on the main road through. Or Grimsby Town. Second eldest lad is a STH with them. Had a great time at their ground last time we played there. Was the only one celebrating in the whole stand when we scored :D

rob9872

Anyone at home for me as I have bonfire party at night

wingy

I wouldn't want this competition to distract us from our broader goal, yet earning some readies from glamour tie would be handy.

SlowerThanPlatt

Didn't we play Grimsby first season down from the Prem and lost 1-0? I'm sure Hedman tried to dribble outside his area and got tackled. Remember them being clapped of by our fans and some fans trying to attack Strachan and Richardson after the game.

SlowerThanPlatt

Also, remember us going on a long unbeaten run where it looked like we would go straight back up. We were 4th with 7 games remaining and in true CCFC fashion we only took 1 point from the next 7 games and finished 11th!

wingy

Also, remember us going on a long unbeaten run where it looked like we would go straight back up. We were 4th with 7 games remaining and in true CCFC fashion we only took 1 point from the next 7 games and finished 11th!

Was that with Roland and then they planted Jim Smith alongside?

malkitccfc

Oops.. Thought we had a weekend off so i've booked a trip to Germany to watch Dortmund Schalke. Hope its a boring tie we get in that case

covcity4life

we will smash everyone in our path before getting villa in 3rd round and cole will score the winner.........for cov

Users who are viewing this thread