FA cup match v Stoke (1 Viewer)

Mcbean

Done the gardening now settling down to listen to the commentary’s CWR was there and we just looked such a sorted bunch ! So funny when the crowd were singing You’ll be sacked in the morning - Shakiri cane on and just looked out of place - he really didn’t want to be there ! Might have a Corona beer if we win - stopped making it apparently

Attachments

• 90956705-4B6C-4C7C-8D4E-A15FE3426AEA.jpeg
    90956705-4B6C-4C7C-8D4E-A15FE3426AEA.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 51

Mcbean

Maybe not so many people listened to this but it was a good listen - even though they had quality players our team kept th out when it mattered - they had Jack Grimmer on live - what a sensible clear speaking guy he is and he scored two vital goals that season one in this match - I think that’s a difference now when they interview the likes of Kelly and Godden it’s more than just grunts - you get a good response with intelligent comments PUSB

Last edited:

Brighton Sky Blue

Done the gardening now settling down to listen to the commentary’s CWR was there and we just looked such a sorted bunch ! So funny when the crowd were singing You’ll be sacked in the morning - Shakiri cane on and just looked out of place - he really didn’t want to be there ! Might have a Corona beer if we win - stopped making it apparently

I remember being called a die hard fan for knowing who McNulty was when a press photographer asked

Legia Sky Blue

Ahh Jack Grimmer, remember when people said he was better than sterling

Is there really that much in it? Sterling's been a flop this season at Wigan, whereas Grimmer was one of Wycombe's top players as they reached the top of our league. Their subsequent decline has coincided with Grimmer getting injured. Its irrelevant anyway, as Dabo is light years ahead of both.

fernandopartridge

I didn't go but listened to it on Radio 5. Chris Waddle was the Co commentator. He singled Bayliss out as the best player on the pitch, praise indeed.

David O'Day

Is there really that much in it? Sterling's been a flop this season at Wigan, whereas Grimmer was one of Wycombe's top players as they reached the top of our league. Their subsequent decline has coincided with Grimmer getting injured. Its irrelevant anyway, as Dabo is light years ahead of both.
Yes Sterling is a far better player

TTG

Yes Sterling is a far better player
Chris
Grimmer by far will be the one remembered in history however, and also a great guy lol - I remember Dujon getting interviewed last year and he said he was looking forward to playing championship football next year

Sky Blue Harry H

Chris
Grimmer by far will be the one remembered in history however, and also a great guy lol - I remember Dujon getting interviewed last year and he said he was looking forward to playing championship football next year

Yeah, Sterling still had the big time Charlie attitude (from Chelsea) compared to a down to earth Jack.

Reactions: TTG

Users who are viewing this thread