Explosions At Boston Marathon (1 Viewer)

jon92

Anybody else watching skynews?

Three people have reportedly been killed after two explosions at the finish line of the Boston Marathon.

About three hours after the winners crossed the line, there was a loud explosion on the north side of Boylston Street, just before the photo bridge that marks the finish.

Another explosion could be heard a few seconds later, reportedly on the other side of the street.

The blasts happened as the marathon was still taking place with some competitors pictured finishing the race and others being diverted away from the site.

Runners who had not finished made their way down Commonwealth Avenue and into a family meeting area, according to an emergency plan.

http://news.sky.com/story/1078597/explosions-at-boston-marathon-many-injured

Marty

Sky News have shown a video of it, they were about 200 feet apart the explosions.

Marty

Some very graphic photos on liveleak. A young man (20's) missing both legs :(

Don't look if easily offended.

kg82

Some very graphic photos on liveleak. A young man (20's) missing both legs :(

Don't look if easily offended.

Just seen that. Awful how people can make things that will cause that to another human being.

I've also heard a rumour that families of the Newtown victims were sat very near the finish line.

Last edited:

Marty

I assume you mean me mate ;)

Investigators have a suspect — a Saudi Arabian national — in the horrific Boston Marathon bombings, The Post has learned.

Law enforcement sources said the 20-year-old suspect was under guard at an undisclosed Boston hospital.

It seems the New York Post is their version of the sun, so they don't let facts get in the way of a story.

Marty

Probably nothing, security guard, someone having a fag etc. :thinking about:

541692_619492621397807_1340936019_n.jpg

Tad

Has anyone claimed to be behind this yet?

It doesn't usually take them long...

Last edited:

Flying Fokker

I assume you mean me mate ;)

Investigators have a suspect — a Saudi Arabian national — in the horrific Boston Marathon bombings, The Post has learned.

Law enforcement sources said the 20-year-old suspect was under guard at an undisclosed Boston hospital.

It seems the New York Post is their version of the sun, so they don't let facts get in the way of a story.
Plus their report says 12 dead 50 injured

Covstu

Marty did u spot the bloke on roof or is that the news agencies too??? Looks very suspect to me

yes bit too suspect wasn't it!! I assume no-one has come forward about doing it yet?

London marathon and MT funeral will be the safest places in the world as there will be fully 'securitied' up!!

jimmyhillsfanclub

Patriots day in the USA. Anniversary of Oklahoma bombing and wacko siege.... This will be the work of a domestic lone wolf IMHO

Sub

awful news heart goes out to the family and friends of the injured and deceased :(:(:(

rob9872

Early indications are suggesting that it is race related

Users who are viewing this thread