Excellent free sports TV! (1 Viewer)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Just found this free sports channel. Cracking picture and sound! Not far off HD quality! I'm watching the Charity Shield atm. Find it here...…… http://www.hesgoal.com/
Picture of the game on my laptop...…. (my camera quality is a bit naff)
IMG_20190804_151257.jpg

Houchens Head

Man City win on penalties. Brilliant game. If the quality of these two teams is anything to go by then the Premiership is in for a real treat this season!

Houchens Head

I just messed around with my 49" smart TV and logged into this site on there. Managed to use it as a monitor and watch a game on full screen. Just as good, if not better, than watching in a crowded pub! Just sit back in your favourite chair with a few tinnies! Heaven!

Mcbean

How did you make the tv a monitor ? Were you getting the signal off your laptop ?

Houchens Head

How did you make the tv a monitor ? Were you getting the signal off your laptop ?
Using the signal from my router. If you've got a 'smart tv', then go to 'menu', then the icon for 'www'. Click on that and type in the web address.
Pics from my TV.....
IMG_7429.JPG IMG_7430.JPG IMG_7431.JPG

Last edited:

vow

I just messed around with my 49" smart TV and logged into this site on there. Managed to use it as a monitor and watch a game on full screen. Just as good, if not better, than watching in a crowded pub! Just sit back in your favourite chair with a few tinnies! Heaven!
You're getting boring in your old age!

Houchens Head

Nothing special but enjoying watching Huddersfield v Derby as a neutral. Really glad I found this site. Recommend it to people! Watching Sky Sports via Somali Cable! Lol!

dutchman

There's a version of Freesports on Freeview but it's nothing like HD quality, not even DVD quality.
TN9_COM8_45328h.jpg

The Freesat version is full HD though...
S31_11426_52575hk.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread