Exactly where and what time is the hearing on Friday? (1 Viewer)

I ask this as I work in London and would like to attend and sit in the public gallery, if at all possible. It would be interesting to hear the arguments for and against. Though I'm not sure whether there would be any "crowd" segregation.

J

Jack Griffin

I think you may find it in the Chancery Division Lists, but I'm not sure. Unfortunately the schedules are only updated to the next day, so look tomorrow evening.
http://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/court-lists

The Chancery Division is based at the Rolls Building (off Chancery Lane/Fetter Lane).

Last edited by a moderator:

Otis

Hope she does and I hope you get that photo.

Can't wait til she rips her mask off and shows us her lizard face a la Diana from the tv series 'V.'

Hope then that she goes on to open her jaws and swallow a live rat and that that rat is Councillor John Mutton.

spwaverley4916

just had a look on the companies court winding up list ,for no particular reason, and note that Accrington Stanley and Southend Utd on on the list - no legal expert but does this mean they are in the crap aswell???

standupforcity

I ask this as I work in London and would like to attend and sit in the public gallery, if at all possible. It would be interesting to hear the arguments for and against. Though I'm not sure whether there would be any "crowd" segregation.

I also live in London and would like to attend the hearing so any info would be very welcome....thanks

D

Deleted member 4439

Les Reid ‏@Lesreidpolitics 11m
High Court 2moro on administration for Coventry City FC is public, from 10.30am, Rolls Building court 10

J

Jack Griffin

From http://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/court-lists/list-chancery-judges
COURT 10
Before MRS JUSTICE PROUDMAN
Friday, 22 March 2013
At half past 10

Skeleton arguments and bundles for any listed application must be delivered by 10 a.m. on the day before the hearing of the application: see paragraph 7.22 of the Chancery Guide (December 2009). The Chancery Listing Office will accept them if delivered to Rolls Building in time. The papers for any urgent unlisted application (and any skeleton argument or bundle sought to be delivered out of time) must be delivered directly to the Judge's Clerk.

Further directions and information about interim applications, and the skeleton arguments and bundles to be prepared for them, will be found in chapters 5 and 7 of the Chancery Guide.

Attention is drawn in particular to paragraphs 7.31 and 32 of the Chancery Guide, which warn of the consequences, including costs sanctions, which may follow from the failure to lodge skeleton arguments and bundles on time.

Any party seeking an order in the interim applications court should submit an electronic draft of that order (including backsheet with the solicitor’s name and reference) attached to an email addressed to: [email protected]. The emails and orders should be named with a version of the name of the case sufficient to identify it (not necessarily the full name), and should be in Word (.doc) format, and in no circumstances in PDF format.

COMPANIES COURT

In the Matter of: Coventry City Football Club Ltd

SuperCov

#BUMP

If possible can people who are able to attend today's hearing post in here.

Many thanks :D

Play Up Sky Blues

#BUMP

If possible can people who are able to attend today's hearing post in here.

Many thanks :D

Play Up Sky Blues

Waiting outside Court 10. Sky reporter here. There are about 15 people hanging around. General chat seem to think it will be a 1 minute hearing leading to an adjournment. A SkyBlue Trust member here too.

SonofErnie

Can't understand why it would be an adjournment and not a dismissal of the case. If the company ACL are seeking to put in Admin is already in Admin then where else in there to go ? It looks like ACL and their lawyers have failed to do their research properly and will be left with egg on their face. We are now in the worst case scenario and SISU have 100% control of the situation (apart from the 10 point deduction)

Users who are viewing this thread