Evra Kicks Fan (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
When the abuse from fans is enough

Patrice-Evra-657177.jpg

chiefdave

Seeing reports that there was a solid 30 mins of abuse before fans scaled the fences and tried to get at him on the pitch. What's he supposed to do, just wait for someone to attack him?

Covstu

Proper kicked off at that point. The guy was throwing racial abuse at Evra apparently

Liquid Gold

If its proven that someone is being racist then you should be allowed to go into them studs showing. Not just in football that counts for everything. Carry your boots everywhere with you.

Moff

If he was racially abused then totally understandable.

To be honest why were the fans next to the pitch, they should never have been allowed to climb over the fence, and if that had been stopped then the kick wouldn't have happened and Uefa wouldn't have to do so much hand wringing wondering how to make an example of Evra.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

If its proven that someone is being racist then you should be allowed to go into them studs showing. Not just in football that counts for everything. Carry your boots everywhere with you.

We had an incident about 3 or 4 weeks ago with the team I play for/manage.

The other team were beating us 3-0 at the time and one of our players was doing the line and flagged that the ball had gone out for a goal kick. Their players didn't like it and one of them released a barrage of racist abuse at him. He dropped the flag and walked off (fair enough) well a few of us tried to explain to the ref what had happened.

The ref did nothing at the time and was laughing when he said 'shall we get on with the game now lads'. Afterwards I think he realised he fucked up and he came into the changing rooms and asked us to report it to the league. As it happened he reported it to the league before we did, and we're now going through the process of filing a complaint.

You really do get some nasty twats playing football, and this is Saturday league level too. I hope they through the book at him and his team.

Nick

Administrator
We had an incident about 3 or 4 weeks ago with the team I play for/manage.

The other team were beating us 3-0 at the time and one of our players was doing the line and flagged that the ball had gone out for a goal kick. Their players didn't like it and one of them released a barrage of racist abuse at him. He dropped the flag and walked off (fair enough) well a few of us tried to explain to the ref what had happened.

The ref did nothing at the time and was laughing when he said 'shall we get on with the game now lads'. Afterwards I think he realised he fucked up and he came into the changing rooms and asked us to report it to the league. As it happened he reported it to the league before we did, and we're now going through the process of filing a complaint.

You really do get some nasty twats playing football, and this is Saturday league level too. I hope they through the book at him and his team.

Sunday / Saturday league is awful.

Still remember playing a team in Nuneaton who weirdly had about 15 / 20 fans watching with some monkey chanting a young 16 year old lad. Fair play though they soon stopped when the game stopped and people started whaling into them.

Did anybody 2 foot the lad who said it when the game started?

Saying that, I was terrible for giving ref's / linos shit but never racist.

Covstu

Agree but the guy should be equally charged but the bubble of football seems to over right law!

R

RB1992

It seems the overwhelming majority of Marseille fans are very much against Evra and do not want him to play for the club again.

Nick

Administrator
Have said for years, if you go down and try and get on the pitch when the players are on there it should be like no mans land where there's free reign to kick your face in.

R

RB1992

Have said for years, if you go down and try and get on the pitch when the players are on there it should be like no mans land where there's free reign to kick your face in.

I presume you think this should work both ways?

Users who are viewing this thread