Everton vs Newcastle (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Great goal by baines, I wish our full backs made those runs :(

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Touching on Newcastle, who'd have thought they'd be where they are now with Ashley still in charge, an owner who Toon fans hated and protested against at one point, and Pardew as manager, who most toons fans, an football fans alike said 'WTF' when he was appointed.

I hope we can re-create what they have done with a hated board / owner, and a manager who most say 'WTF' when appointed :)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Fantastic sportsmanship by Steve Harper there. Challenged by Anichebe and the ref gave a free kick, yet Harper went straight to ref saying Anichebe had every right to go for the ball. What a decent guy that bloke is!

After so long being a bench warmer at Newcastle, and only playing today because Krul is injured, but still showing a passion for fair play!

Be interesting to see if he had still said the same had Anichebe had scored from the close down :)

Nick

Administrator
Officials get away with it, id get them in front of the camera after the game and ask them to talk us through it

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Another goal line decision wrongly made! I appreciate it's difficult for lino's and refs but surely one of them can see when a player is behind the line?

And the red I think had in the back of his mind he'd cocked up and didn't want Newcastle to score.

How the Lino felt he could read the line for the Fellaini offside but couldn't see the line was behind the ball for the goal is crazy! Can see him being demoted for future fixtures.....

Sky Blues

Another goal line decision wrongly made! I appreciate it's difficult for lino's and refs but surely one of them can see when a player is behind the line?

And the red I think had in the back of his mind he'd cocked up and didn't want Newcastle to score.

How the Lino felt he could read the line for the Fellaini offside but couldn't see the line was behind the ball for the goal is crazy! Can see him being demoted for future fixtures.....

Coming to an Arena near you soon?!

Nick

Administrator
How many top flight games have you officiated Nick? Or any games, for that matter?

A couple of Sunday League ones but that isn't my job is it. If I made such bad mistakes doing my jobs I would be questioned...

I am not saying hang them, just make them answerable sometimes..

Brighton Sky Blue

A couple of Sunday League ones but that isn't my job is it. If I made such bad mistakes doing my jobs I would be questioned...

I am not saying hang them, just make them answerable sometimes..

No referee will have a totally flawless game-it's all part of human error. They aren't infalliable and will have bad days at the office just like the rest of us do...

SkyBlue_Bear83

I think the problem with goal line decisions from officials is they are told not to give it unless 100% sure. At the speed happens an official can rarely be sure a ball has crossed the line, especially if the ball is in the air at the time it crosses the line

Users who are viewing this thread