Euthymol Toothpaste (1 Viewer)

mds

Love this stuff, but is in very short supply, anyone in Cov know anywhere with it on the shelves right now?
Seems J&J have stopped production till the new year!
Thanks in advance.

mds

Lol otis, its that strong, and yes have seen the uncyclopedia, pretty much nails it. The marmite of toothpaste.
Found some sainsburys courthouse green so bought a shedload, they dont have much left!

Otis

Lol otis, its that strong, and yes have seen the uncyclopedia, pretty much nails it. The marmite of toothpaste.
Found some sainsburys courthouse green so bought a shedload, they dont have much left!

I went to Sainsbury's Courthouse Green and bought a shedload of creosote.

It's not for my teeth though. It's for my shed.

Sent from my KIS using Tapatalk 2

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I've just been into Morrisons here on the Island (Newport) and they have plenty in stock. I know you won't want to come all the way down here for it, but does Morrisons in Cov have it? Just a thought....

lewys33

Can you prove that it is for your shed?

Nick

Administrator

Why would you when it's cheaper in the range? Must have more money than sense :)

C

cw36

I really,really look after my teeth. Floss, Tooth picks, Sonic brush. Good topic.

Flying Fokker

“It’s pink and it soon gave me a burning sensation, much like a diseased whore's vagina”
~ Charles Dance on his regular whore usage and strict adherence to Euthymol

mds

Is this the powder stuff?

No thats Eucryl, i use that too being a smoker n all!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euthymol

Flouride free toothpaste, not that that was ever a concern, but after searching for Euthymol online seems to be a few scare stories about flouride.
I like the taste and its the only toothpaste that makes me feel like ive just brushed my teeth when i have just brushed my teeth!

Users who are viewing this thread