Eurovision Song Contest (1 Viewer)

cornoccfc

Who's watching?

Nothing like a bit of politcal voting.

Not forgetting THE HUMP, with an average song, shouldn't end up with nil points though!

Otis

It was a toss up between the Eurovision and sticking red hot pokers into my eyeballs.

I now have no idea whether or not I have spelled any of this correctly or not.

jabharty

England, or Engelbert? England, or Engelbert?
Tough choice...
I will watch the results though. I would love to see us get more than "nil points".

cornoccfc

I went with Eurovision, with football on the laptop as background.

Plenty of football coming up with the Europeans Champs, plus Eurovision is a national institution!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Engelbert Hump-on-the-lip has got no chance! Awful bloody song!
The old grannies from Russia will probably win! (Sympathy voting!!!)

WillieStanley

I steer clear of Eurovision... well, I have since Wogan stopped doing the commentary.

I heard Englberts entry... I thought it was pretty good!!

WillieStanley

Eddie Izzard on Eglbert... genius!!

His name changed from Gerry Dorsey to Engelbert Humperdinck. I mean, I just wanted to be in the room when they were working that one through: "Zingelbert Bembledack! Yingybert Dambleban! Zangelbert Bingledack! Wingelbert Humptyback! … Slut Bunwalla!" "What?!" "All right, Kringelbert Fishtybuns! Steviebuns Bottrittrundle –" "No, Gerry Dorsey! I like Gerry Dorsey!" "No, we can't, who we got? Zingelbert Bembledack, Tringelbert Wangledack, Slut Bunwalla, Klingybun Fistelvase, Dindlebert Zindledack, Gerry Dorsey, Engelbert Humptyback, Zengelbert Bingledack, Engelbert Humperdinck, Vingelbert Wingledanck –" "No, no, go back one!"

Otis

[video=youtube;k6C_HjWr3Nk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6C_HjWr3Nk[/video]

Absolutely love this one too! :claping hands:

Users who are viewing this thread