Eurovision 2023 (1 Viewer)

Brighton Sky Blue

Sweden looking good going into the final, UK entry not so hot sadly.

Boosh

Weirdly I think Mae Muller’s song peaked too soon. It’s had tonnes of radio play already where as last year Sam Ryder’s was timed to perfection. Israel’s act is cute

chiefdave

Ours this year isn't bad, its just instantly forgettable

Seems more bat shit crazy entires that normal, particularly in the semis. All for that, nothing worse than all the songs blending into one

Grendel

I’ll be glad when this ends. All week it’s been some kind of weird cultish Ukrainian jerk fest

Nobbie_67

I could be anywhere in the last 5 years, they all sound the same?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rob9872

Loved Finland's hope ut wins but from the odds looks like a certainty for Sweden and they don't often get it wrong.

Quite liked the French one too but that's a bit of an outsider.

Boosh

Israel won in my eyes. Well done Mae Muller was a great song. Congrats to Sweden

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

The corrupt jury votes win it for Sweden. As per most years, the public vote brings things a bit more into a normal score table after the jury vote favours the same countries. They could enter a clown singing twist and shout and it would win. It's a disgrace of a competition.

dutchman

Fun fact: Italy's 1974 Eurovison entry "Si" was banned from all state-owned radio and TV stations as it was thought the lyrics might influence the result of a forthcoming referendum.

The English-language version allegedly reached No.8 in the UK singles chart but I have no recollection of it whatever and I used to follow the charts religiously in those days.

Users who are viewing this thread