Eternally Grateful (1 Viewer)

Citysince47

74 years ago today my dad took me to HR for the very first time. Obviously have no recollection of the game as I was only 3 at the time. BUT, it was the start of a journey, that hopefully still has a few more years to run. And in honour of this momentous day, my season ticket arrived this morning. Can't wait for my first visit back to the Ricoh when flights resume from Salzburg. PUSB

fernandopartridge

74 years ago today my dad took me to HR for the very first time. Obviously have no recollection of the game as I was only 3 at the time. BUT, it was the start of a journey, that hopefully still has a few more years to run. And in honour of this momentous day, my season ticket arrived this morning. Can't wait for my first visit back to the Ricoh when flights resume from Salzburg. PUSB
Bloody hell, fair play to you. Living in Salzburg as well? You must have seen the filming of the Sound of Music

ccfctommy

Ever watched Red Bull Salzburg?

RegTheDonk

Wow nice1, puts my travelling from Brum into perspective. Good luck on getting a flight, they should roll out the red carpet for you.

Grendel

Why has Christopher Plummer joined the forum

Sky Blue Harry H

Love it. Honeymooned in Salzburg and been back twice; the last time a couple of years ago with our son. Top place. One of the poshest McDonalds in Europe😂

Sky Blue Harry H

The bloody fries are Extra salty over there,leaves your tongue perfectly cured .
Shouldn't have indulged in this thread, it's made me pine for visits to some of my favourite old European cities. Prefer those to beach holidays, although love Lake Garda. My next greatest pleasure to CCFC.

Users who are viewing this thread