Entrenched (1 Viewer)

usskyblue

No movement.
No sway.
No understanding.
No sympathy.
No change.

No fūcking point arguing really if you're arguments are so set in stone.

What a waste of my cell phone battery.

Nick

Administrator
You didn't put NOPM or SISU out in your post..... Especially at the end of one saying how you are going to go to Barnsley.

bigfatronssba

principled

adjective

adjective: principled

• (of a person or their behaviour) acting in accordance with morality and showing recognition of right and wrong.

Nick

Administrator
Going to Barnsley, but is all for NOPM? A cup game that gives SISU 50% (might be 45% each then sponsor 10) of the attendance money? That's helping the NOPM theory isn't it ;)

The same as hating Franchise Clubs but going to MK Dons I guess. ;)

Nick

Administrator
Or fundamentally not agreeing with the groundshare and yet still attending Sixfields to support "the team"...;)

Mirror mirror.

No, the same would be for me to refuse to go to an away game at a shared ground because I didn't agree with ground sharing and then going to Sixfields the next week to watch us play a "home" game.

ccfc92

No, the same would be for me to refuse to go to an away game at a shared ground because I didn't agree with ground sharing and then going to Sixfields the next week to watch us play a "home" game.

stadium:MK isn't a shared ground

Nick

Administrator
stadium:MK isn't a shared ground

Am I missing the part where I said it was? It is when SOME people are against us being moved out of Coventry and won't give any money because it is wrong but find it ok to give another club money that has been moved away and "franchised".

ccfc92

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Nick

quote_icon.png

Nick

Administrator
As I say.. take a look in the mirror.

Am I missing the part where I have taken part in any boycott and refused to go to games or do something or come on here telling people they are selfish because of their actions?

The fact I have given franchise clubs and SISU less than some of the hardcore SISU outters, telling people what to do crew is quite ironic though.

Nick

Administrator
quote_icon.png

quote_icon.png

Yes, because they were moved away. It was an example "like" it, not the same. That is why I said Franchise Clubs and not Ground share clubs.

Samo

No movement.
No sway.
No understanding.
No sympathy.
No change.

No fūcking point arguing really if you're arguments are so set in stone.

What a waste of my cell phone battery.

Sounds like the thoughts of someone... well... entrenched!

ohitsaidwalker king power

Am I missing the part where I have taken part in any boycott and refused to go to games or do something or come on here telling people they are selfish because of their actions?

The fact I have given franchise clubs and SISU less than some of the hardcore SISU outters, telling people what to do crew is quite ironic though.

That'll be me then will it?

Users who are viewing this thread