England vs Germany (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Didn't even know this was on, doesn't seem the same it being a friendly :(

stupot07

Had some good possession but not looking at all threatening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

ccfc92

for once, key points by the presenters. no options going forward expect long ball. maybe they got advice from Bradford :slap:

CJ_covblaze

German passing has been woeful and have been unusually deep at times. We've played ok but haven't gone forward quickly enough. Atmosphere's slightly better than normal but it is a full house.

CJ_covblaze

Clean sheet at Wembley atm, let's bring on Mats Hummels! Two good stops from Hart. Townsend as good as ever.

stupot07

Been very 1 dimensional. Give it Townsend and hope for the best. Shows how limited 442 can be at international level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

wingy

This Ross Barkley looks like a top one for the future.Very strong on the Ball .We hav'nt moved it crisply enough ,always looking for the extra touch ,and not looking forward enough.

stupot07

The gap between the midfield and the strikers is too big, we've had to go long too often. Too many poor performances. I'd have liked to have seen lallana in a midfield 3, rather than stuck out wide.

ccfc92

the best quote was gerrard saying in the papers he wanted england to show how they've improved since the 4-1 one loss :claping hands:

bringbackrattles

Prefer watching the City to be honest as England huff and puff but aren't anything special.
The Germans had a weakened side so just think if they were at full strength.

speedie87

England need to learn how to press teams. The number of times Rooney and sturridge close a man down and they just pop a pass in behind them to a spare man is a joke!

bringbackrattles

As an Englishman I want to see my country do well in big competitions but alas they never will.
Let's face facts we just aren't good enough !

Ashdown1

A full house to watch that insipid offering. I wonder how much the FA charged for tickets? Another chunk off the old Wembley mortgage I suppose though !

bringbackrattles

£65 for a friendly ! I admire your spirit though to fork out that sort of cash to watch the Three Lions.
It was hard enough watching them in my living room and it cost me nowt.

Covstu

65 notes, wow! i couldnt really be bothered with it to be honest, it was on whilst i did some work but it was a fairly dull affair. We have no cutting edge in the final third and they carved our back four open so many times, just imagine if they had their full team out!!

I do think they were trying to field a full team of silly names though!! :)

CJ_covblaze

A full house to watch that insipid offering. I wonder how much the FA charged for tickets? Another chunk off the old Wembley mortgage I suppose though !

Tickets start at 25 and top out at 65. 2 adults and 2 kids works out at 60. I'd say the pricing is spot on tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread