England Vs Costa Rica (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Not too inspired by that lineup

SkyBlueSoul

Not too inspired by that lineup
I'm inclined to agree but you can't blame him for giving everyone a run out. Gotta say though, if I'd paid my money to go to Elland Road I'd be a bit pissed off to see the second XI.

Otis

Always, always rated Rashford. Has the talent to be a real star at the World Cup and beyond.

wingy

Very good first 15
Possession stats must be right up there again .
Pass completion too

wingy

It's fair to say his club managememt have not utilised him well or helped his development .

Liquid Gold

Rashford has to start now. Been incredible so far. Him and Kane would be the most potent partnership we've had in a long time.

SkyBlueSoul

Very good first 15
Possession stats must be right up there again .
Pass completion too

81411583acd344459c71219e3c204d3c.png
28b970fb42a166cb567bb6d1ba0ba016.png

Liquid Gold

Game seems to be passing Delph by. I get he’s there for his versatility but we have Rose and Young for left back. I would rather Lallana or Shelvey in the squad.

lifeskyblue

Not a bad first half at all. England pressing high. Rashford looks very lively; occasionally takes one touch too many but not afraid to take players on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Otis

Not a bad first half at all. England pressing high. Rashford looks very lively; occasionally takes one touch too many but not afraid to take players on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And that's exactly what we need. England have been far too cautious for far too long.

We need players who are not frightened of taking players on and are capable of doing so.

xcraigx

Hopefully we can put in a 90 minute performance instead of the usual insomnia curing second halves we usually produce in friendlies.

vow

Delph's been everywhere, always offering up, brings balance to the side with his left foot, left side of midfield.
Ashley Young is a wasted pick, right footed playing on the left, plus he's past his prime, would prefer Llalana or perhaps Shelvey to boost the creativity.

rob9872

Really? Young offers excellent delivery and I think he's great at LB particularly in a 5

Covstu

Solid performance. Not been happy with the back, still think we lack quality at the back hence having to add the additional centre half. Rashford looked excellent, a very exciting player tonight. Vardy non existent and not sure he fits the formation and style. Fair play for welbeck for getting a goal, he tends to pop up constantly foe England

oakey

Can somebody get rid of the God awful band or get them to play different songs?
The current songs are dire and create no excitement at all.

fernandopartridge

I don't think much of Henderson usually but could see a bit more of what he offered. Thought England were comfortable against ordinary opposition. As said on another thread that clown Vardy should be nowhere near an England shirt.

Users who are viewing this thread