England V Slovakia Tickets (1 Viewer)

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

Got 4 England v Slovakia tickets for the 4th September for sale at face value (£35 each) of £140 for 4. Decent seats and all sat together. PM me if you're interested.

PUSB

CJ_covblaze

I hope the FA aren't reading this ;)

CJ_covblaze

Caps cheat :emoji_grin:

A heinous crime! They actually walked round Wembley a couple of years ago with pictures of certain members and their seat location to ensure they were using their tickets and hadn't sold them on. They soon realised they couldn't enforce it as the individuals could well be in the carzy, bar or as it wasn't full, another seat.

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

A heinous crime! They actually walked round Wembley a couple of years ago with pictures of certain members and their seat location to ensure they were using their tickets and hadn't sold them on. They soon realised they couldn't enforce it as the individuals could well be in the carzy, bar or as it wasn't full, another seat.

Hahahaha with their official clipboard and pen? That will show them!

I don't have any feelings of guilt about doing it, following England Away is an expensive hobby and there's little attraction to a Monday night qualifier at home vs Slovakia. The cost of getting down to London, time off, food and drink, all adds up.

I am now in the unique/odd position of having been to double the amount of Away games in comparison to home games! The FA would want me thrown into prison I'm sure.

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

Reduced - I've knocked down the 4 tickets for the match down to £100, which is £10 less than face value for each ticket, as I wanted to give a Cov fan a bargain (and really want to shift them!)

PM me if interested. Thanks.

CJ_covblaze

You won't need any caps for Russia.

Correct however they'll be needed to guarantee you a ticket at a cheaper price.
Group games: Cheapest £80 v higher price band £160.
R16: Cheapest £88 v higher price band £187.
QF: Cheapest £134 v higher price band £279.
SF: Cheapest £218 v higher price band £573.
3rd PPO: Cheapest £134 v higher price band £279.
F: Cheapest £348 v higher price band £841.

So £1162 v £2639. Remember the whole sum gets taken off your card (credit cards only, not allowed to use debit) 6 months before the tournament starts and is kept until a month after the final. The tickets for the games we don't play in get refunded back onto your card. Some don't have a credit limit high enough so the option that gives the better chance of cheaper tickets is essential.

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

Had an email from EE to say their customers can get tickets from £20 ;)

Hope you sell them!

I had considered getting tickets but have an meeting first thing on the Tuesday so won't be able to! (Not an early riser st the best of times!!)

That's for the end where you have to take a child/buy a family ticket with you in order to get the £20 price - which is now limited availability.

I'm in the England Travel Club (£75 joining fee) and the cheapest I could get the tickets was £35 (with booking fee) and I'm already asking for less than the face value, there's not much more I can do!

Users who are viewing this thread