England V Denmark (1 Viewer)

ccfc92

Maguire won the ball. Fuck the follow through.

Pissed off with these rules now.

chiefdave

This is shit from England. Maguire was lucky to stay on after the first one, not a surprise he went for another one pretty quickly afterwards.

Denmarks Hummel kit is way better than another piss poor effort from Nike as well.

ccfc92

Because as per the rules of the game how you make the tackle is also taken into account.

I do agree that you should not be sent off if you win the ball first though.

Obviously the player making out his leg has been blown off doesn't help.

I agree, a kung-fu style lunge above the ankle tackle is uncalled for, but it was more of a reach for the ball.

cc84cov

His whole England managerial career has flattered him. Living off a semi final in a World Cup where we only managed to win against one half decent team in the whole tournament.
A weak yes man very poor tactically who plays right backs left wing back absolute clown

David O'Day

Obviously the player making out his leg has been blown off doesn't help.

I agree, a kung-fu style lunge above the ankle tackle is uncalled for, but it was more of a reach for the ball.

the bloke has gone off injured to be fair

Ccfcisparks

Feel a bit sorry for Maguire now but he is clearly very overrated by the England set up and Man United to warrant an £80m transfer fee. Much better players in the Prem with the likes of Dunk, Tarkowski, O'Connell.

Sky Blue Harry H

Rashford has to attack the full back, otherwise what's the point of him. Just stands on the ball and plays it back. At least with someone like Mount you can see he is always trying to create something. Aggravates me when attacking players just try to play it safe. Fair enough if you are two up and trying to see out a game. Otherwise...no

ccfc92

Just re-watched it, scooped the ball away, then had nowhere else for his foot/leg to go.

Joke decision.

Don't even talk to me about the penalty.

1602704504705.png

Frostie

Feel a bit sorry for Maguire now but he is clearly very overrated by the England set up and Man United to warrant an £80m transfer fee. Much better players in the Prem with the likes of Dunk, Tarkowski, O'Connell.

Agreed. Maguire was never that good anyway but you can see from his body language that his confidence is totally shot at the minute so why keep picking him?
Accident waiting to happen.

covmark

Absolute shite that. Anyone tell me the point of Declan Rice? Sorry don't see it. Maguire is dire, should have gone after 5 minutes. Pickford shit. Never a pen though.
England only team letting me down for £400 notes. Shite!!!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Harry H

England sitting far too deep within first 5 mins of second half. Need to push up pitch when Denmark have the ball, otherwise they'll spend ages just watching the ball. Rashford left midfield...urghh

ccfc92

Absolute shite that. Anyone tell me the point of Declan Rice? Sorry don't see it. Maguire is dire, should have gone after 5 minutes. Pickford shit. Never a pen though.
England only team letting me down for £400 notes. Shite!!!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Similar reason as to why I am very cross :rolleyes:

Brighton Sky Blue

Maguire should be nowhere near the top flight never mind the national team. Inbreds getting £80 mill for him was steal of the century

Ccfcisparks

I was never old enough to watch Linekar or Shearer but can anyone tell me if they played similar to Kane? I struggle to "get" him to be honest. Good goalscorer but not particularly quick, strong, good at dribbling...

ccfc92

I was never old enough to watch Linekar or Shearer but can anyone tell me if they played similar to Kane? I struggle to "get" him to be honest. Good goalscorer but not particularly quick, strong, good at dribbling...

Lol, you've never been on twitter have you?

• Haha
Reactions: vow

Users who are viewing this thread