England v Belgium (1 Viewer)

ccfc92

The ducks going on with the blowing whistle/raising flags? Going on for absolutely ages, then making the decision.

Bugsy

Coady definitely should be starting over Dier without a doubt and to have 3 right backs in one side is madness no matter how good they are

Sky Blue Harry H

Makes me laugh when you can here the coaching from the England staff shouting 'keep it' from thee sides. Can you imagine that being shouted at De Bruyne. Belgium playing football without fear, People like Rashford, who has pace, just receiving the ball, putting his foot on it and passing back to Maguire and co. Boring as, and 'conservative' football. when not necessary. Really not a Southgate fan. Sooner have Bielsa - at least there'd be some energy on display. The only time we've shown real energy is chasing back when Belgium have broken away.

Evo1883

OG.. 2-1 England.. Obviously want a win but just keeps the clown at the helm

Edit : mount gets the goal

BTW, how on earth are Belgium world number 1

Evo1883

World ranking are a bit of a farce tbh... This belgium team that have won absolutely nothing are number 1? Crazy...

Sky Blue Harry H

England have played better this half, but in a proper tournament we'd struggle against them.

Tommo1993

Wonder how it would’ve gone if they had Hazard playing.

Declan Rice being selected I’ll wonder about forever

CJ_covblaze

We probably had as many first teamers out of our team as they did. Would’ve taken the draw due to who we were playing but think we deserved the win based on the balance of play. A win on Wednesday would put us in the driving seat. It’s good that we have another chance for the second string to show what they can do next month too. However, the Kiwis will be a much harder test than the Welsh.

Sky Blue Harry H

We probably had as many first teamers out of our team as they did. Would’ve taken the draw due to who we were playing but think we deserved the win based on the balance of play. A win on Wednesday would put us in the driving seat. It’s good that we have another chance for the second string to show what they can do next month too. However, the Kiwis will be a much harder test than the Welsh.

None of my business really, but your post just made we think that you must have saved an absolute fortune during BCD, with all the games you usually attend. Are you suffering from withdrawal symptoms CJ ?

CJ_covblaze

None of my business really, but your post just made we think that you must have saved an absolute fortune during BCD, with all the games you usually attend. Are you suffering from withdrawal symptoms CJ ?
Hate it. Going to non league games is good but I’m missing City and England like mad. There are far bigger issues out there at present but a small number of fans should be allowed in. With England games it’s easy. Do it on caps, start small and we have to collect our tickets after showing ID when we get down there like away games. That way they don’t need to do track and trace. If you collect your ticket you’re in and they already have your details.

Users who are viewing this thread