End of season position (1 Viewer)

TewkesburySkyBlue

To reach the play offs I think we need 1.62 points per game which is almost exactly what we’ve achieved so far. For automatics we probably need 2 points per game. A bit of a tall ask but if we can turn some of those draws into wins we could just make it. Going to be an interesting rest of season.

Covstu

Getting players back, maybe invest right in jan and who knows. One thing is for sure there is no stand out team this year

SkyBlueCharlie9

Very open league and pretty much anyone in top half has a sniff. Think we will be very close to autos. Ipswich fans I played golf with yesterday said they struggle to beat teams in top half of league and are in a false position. Fans starting to call for Lambert's head.

matesx

Calling for his head? Wtf?!

2nd in league with a game in hand.

Jeez

PCH

Heard a few boos at the end of our cup game the other night which I assumed was aimed at refereeing decisions. If it was directed at the manager then that is odd taking to account their league position.
No pleasing some folks

no_loyalty

Ideally we get the 3 points today and next Saturday, I really don't want us to slip out of the top six all season.

skyblue1991

We need to score more goals and win away more.

Three points today would be a good start!

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread