Email from CCFC (1 Viewer)

Danceswithhorses

Wow...just had a personal email from Carl Baker - made me feel really special :thinking about:
I didn't think, that in any way, it was a cynical and desperate attempt by SISU to sell some season tickets (in Northampton) and team kit (not yet available) from their new website :facepalm:

NOPM

skyblueprincess

Dang it I want to feel special too

torchomatic

Hardly personal, I had one too:

Dear Tarquin

The team on the pitch has made a great start to the 2013/14 season.

Callum Wilson is the top scorer in the Football League with eight goals, the team has already found the back of the net 18 times in six matches and the points deduction has been wiped out.

Off the pitch, we know the situation hasn’t been easy because of a range of issues and we apologise for those and understand what a difficult time it has been for supporters.

This email was just to let you know that we have resolved our online issues and you should now be able to access our online store www.ccfcshop.co.uk for your tickets and merchandise.

You can also contact us by calling 024 76 992326 / 024 76 992327 or by emailing us at[email protected] for ticket and coach enquiries or [email protected] for any merchandise orders or queries.

With the situation as it is, we respect everyone’s decision and the support of every member of the Sky Blue Army is still absolutely vital and is 100 per cent acknowledged by the manager Steven Pressley and his squad.

Captain Carl Baker summed it up perfectly in his programme column for the match against Colchester United on Sunday last week.

He wrote: “We know they (the supporters) don’t like what’s happened off the field but all we can do is perform on the pitch and we have to keep doing the club proud.

“The reaction we have had at Sixfields and from the away fans is fantastic. You can’t ever take it for granted as a player but because the support is always so good, you do start to come to expect it and that is a massive boost for the players to know that is the kind of backing we are getting.

“The support at Shrewsbury was unbelievable just like it always is and the fact that they get behind us means we just want to give them more and more.

“The fans know that when they get behind the players they are going to get the best out of us and they have been really positive with us and that has reflected in our performances. Long may it continue.”

Thank you once again for your continued support.

PUSB!

The team at Coventry City Football Club

torchomatic

Danceswithhorses

Jesus, the post written was firmly tongue in cheek.
It appears some people just cant help trying to discredit anything anti SISU

torchomatic

Calm down, no one's trying to discredit anything.

AndreasB

Its called "marketing" I believe. Quite popular for business to try and sell more product by advertising . Of course its all just a huge conspiracy or plot though.

I think SISU have managed to discredit themselves without any help from posters on this forum :claping hands:

Last edited:

chiefdave

I got one as well, clicked on the link to see what they'd done to the website and got an error page :facepalm:

TheRoyalScam

I got one too.

When I clicked at the bottom to unsubscribe guess what? A server error message:(

AndreasB

Well that is definite proof that SISU are the antichrist. I HAS to be deliberate to STOP you from unsubscribing.

Gray

Did I read it right? Did Carl Baker thank the away support at sixfields. He's got that right!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I got one as well. For some reason, it found its way into my junk email box! :D

dadgad

Mine asked me if I'd like a bit of hospitality.
That's what I get from family and friends......... in Cov.

Fucking basstards.....there's nobody I know in Northamton.....cunts.

skybluericoh

I got one too.

I half expected it to start
Dear irrelevant person as you no longer have a season ticket, and be signed by the ever so righteous Pete I'll follow SISU every where Chamberlin or whatever his name is.

Users who are viewing this thread