Elliott Ward and the Fans! (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
What stupid fans at Doncaster being twats with one of the players. Granted, it was not the best match but why kick off on one of the players?

Fair play to Ward for offering him outside as well.

daveccfc

Why would any fan want to be like that?

I know if I was at work and somebody started abusing me I would say something back ;)

Nick

Administrator
There were a few blokes giving Ward loads of stick. Sticking fingers up etc. He gave them some back.

G

Gregsy!!

Its a good job julian gray doesnt argue with the crowd.....he would have the whole of the ricoh trying to chin him!! :D:D:D:D

Didnt these fans go onto local radio and apologise?? :confused:

all so so so wrong! putting our fans in the wrong but not ward!! there was about 3 or 4 guys at front of stand booing and basically saying get off the pitch and sticking up their V's to the players, most put their heads down and walked straight into the tunnel knowing they were in the wrong and had played cr*p, but ward didnt, he was the only player who stayed out, how he managed to notice these guys out of the 1700 fans i dont know but he started pointing at them and pointing to the stand next to him as if to say "outside" not down the tunnel like others have said to say "what about the rest", most of the time the lads were pointing to their badges and then making V's, to travel all that way and see a peformance like that i would of easily done the same!

Nick

Administrator
all so so so wrong! putting our fans in the wrong but not ward!! there was about 3 or 4 guys at front of stand booing and basically saying get off the pitch and sticking up their V's to the players, most put their heads down and walked straight into the tunnel knowing they were in the wrong and had played cr*p, but ward didnt, he was the only player who stayed out, how he managed to notice these guys out of the 1700 fans i dont know but he started pointing at them and pointing to the stand next to him as if to say "outside" not down the tunnel like others have said to say "what about the rest", most of the time the lads were pointing to their badges and then making V's, to travel all that way and see a peformance like that i would of easily done the same!

Even so Jess, if I was at work and somebody starting giving me that grief then I would say something back?

Did the lads have too many Shandys?

G

Gregsy!!

Jess..How do you know we are wrong if you wasnt there? :D:D:D

What ward should remember is that these fans pay a hell of a lot of money to watch that pile of shit on saturday..and pay his wages,ok im not saying its right what these fans done but ward should understand their frustrations! instead of offering them outside he should have got the whole twam out to apologise for the way they played!! Another thing...what would have happened if some guy had accepted wards "come outside" to the crowd and chinned him one?? :eek:

G

Gregsy!!

And who is to say that city fan isnt a trained up boxer or martial arts expert? just because hes a professional footballer it doesnt make him rocky balboa!! :D:D:D:D

im-confused

Even so Jess, if I was at work and somebody starting giving me that grief then I would say something back?

Did the lads have too many Shandys?

This may be true Nick, but if someone at work was doing their job badly, wouldn't you want to tell them?

I can understand why they did this. Spending their weekend and their money to see the players play crap.

Now, I wasn't there, so I'm not gonna go on about what exactly happened, but from the sound of it, we played crap. and every fan is entitled to say what they want. It's called censorship. Even if it was slightly over the top, it's a football game. everything in football is exagerated and milked to the highest point.

kthnks

im-confused

They can slag off the fans as much as they like,but the difference is that the fans are always going to be Coventry City. The players will all play for multiple clubs. And what's more, which other club takes 11,000 away fans to Old Trafford? That's loyalty.

G

Gregsy!!

Does anybody know if the city players are still sulking after fans dared to boo their wonderful performance on saturday? :evil::evil::evil: :D

Jess..How do you know we are wrong if you wasnt there? :D:D:D

What ward should remember is that these fans pay a hell of a lot of money to watch that pile of shit on saturday..and pay his wages,ok im not saying its right what these fans done but ward should understand their frustrations! instead of offering them outside he should have got the whole twam out to apologise for the way they played!! Another thing...what would have happened if some guy had accepted wards "come outside" to the crowd and chinned him one?? :eek:
i was there!!

jagman

A trained boxer or martial arts experts would not have been pi***d up . Anyway the 'fan' apologised unreservedly on another forum and admitted he was in the wrong.

G

Gregsy!!

A trained boxer or martial arts experts would not have been pi***d up . Anyway the 'fan' apologised unreservedly on another forum and admitted he was in the wrong.

Jagman there are plenty of boxers,martial arts experts that go out and get pissed!! :D and your right the fan apologised in public but will ward do the same? :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread