Eion Doyle (1 Viewer)

pastythegreat

Woah, we got Eoin Doyle, woah, Ponticelli up front, woah, always sticks it in the net! 1 2 3 4

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

stupot07

He had a very good loan spell with Oldham last season, but that's the only decent goalscoring spell he's had since 14/15. .

Saying that his 2 loans were a mixed bag

Aug - Jan - 12 goals in 17 games (league)
Jan - June - 2 goals in 13 games (league)

He'll turn 31 before the season ends, so the wrong side of his peak. I really don't know.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Was he the one who made a name for himself at Chesterfield in L1 at the time the. Flopped at Cardiff? Wouldn’t have a clue where he is now

Grendel

Was he the one who made a name for himself at Chesterfield in L1 at the time the. Flopped at Cardiff? Wouldn’t have a clue where he is now

Yes he scored a lot for them in two seasons - hes a big striker though so can't see him and Biamou in the same squad

Nick

Administrator
McNulty is about 5 foot 10 isn't he?

I'm sure when I have seen him play against us he's quite tall and gangly.

Hobo

Sunderland rumoured to be interested in signing him from Preston.

Grendel

Grendel

Go on G, allow yourself to dream ⚽ !!

As Biamou is on a new contract and we’ve signed Clarke Harris I’m still struggling to see why we are signing a new forward anyway as the likely formation means we will have only one starting each game.

CCFC_Charlie

As Biamou is on a new contract and we’ve signed Clarke Harris I’m still struggling to see why we are signing a new forward anyway as the likely formation means we will have only one starting each game.
Because those two will struggle to get 10 goals between them this season, and that's including cup games!

higgs

He's worth the 300k bid that Aberdeen and Peterborough had accepted for him but couldn't agree personal terms

fatso

He's worth the 300k bid that Aberdeen and Peterborough had accepted for him but couldn't agree personal terms

He’s too old, in a couple of years time he’ll have no resale value, so it ain’t going to happen.

Samo

Available for modest fee large wages i guess but surely worth a shout

Large wages? What does that mean? I can never understand this.
If you were MD of a large business but then applied for a job in a coffee shop, would you be expecting a similar wage?

stupot07

Jordan Clarke used to be down as 6ft. I'm never having him as 6ft. Looks 5'9 max.
Beckfords 6ft 2...absolutely no way Doyle is 5ft 9 max. 6ft looks about right.

04a6d242fe51017e4fc386969d61ed27.jpg

CCFC_Charlie

I'll have £20 for charity with you that between them they get 10 goals including cup games :)
In retrospect including cup games may be a bit ambitious given how many we played last year, although I'd be happy to take that bet for just the league

Users who are viewing this thread