Eccentricity (1 Viewer)

japandy

I am proud that our country of ours has always embraced eccentricity but watching the muslim preacher he takes the biscuit.

He was born here but he didnt condone the murder the other day so the stupid BBC presenter acts all frightened and thus shows him too much respect.

For God sake these small 'home-grown' groups acting under the umbrella of Islam are really pathetic. This is a word that needs to be recognized and understood.

Eccentricity has always helped our world progress. But, ignorance has no room in our home.

BurbageSkyBlues

Intelligence is not defined by how much we think we know.

It is defined by knowing how much we don't understand.

Ignorance is the opposite

Flying Fokker

I am proud that our country of ours has always embraced eccentricity but watching the muslim preacher he takes the biscuit.

He was born here but he didnt condone the murder the other day so the stupid BBC presenter acts all frightened and thus shows him too much respect.

For God sake these small 'home-grown' groups acting under the umbrella of Islam are really pathetic. This is a word that needs to be recognized and understood.

Eccentricity has always helped our world progress. But, ignorance has no room in our home.

Interesting points Andy.....anything extreme done in the name of religiosity is pathetic in my view. True religions do not espouse violence in my view. I think the people who preach jihad are cowards if they send others out to commit murder. An eye for an eye? Scriptures of different religions seem secure in using such dictums....

letsallsingtogether

Got to agree when have you ever seen a preacher ever do what he asks others to do??
Interesting points Andy.....anything extreme done in the name of religiosity is pathetic in my view. True religions do not espouse violence in my view. I think the people who preach jihad are cowards if they send others out to commit murder. An eye for an eye? Scriptures of different religions seem secure in using such dictums....

covcity4life

what about the muslim guy who is all over facebook for his heart felt tribute to the soldior? dont fit your agenda?

p.s wtf got to do with footy forum?

Flying Fokker

Extremism of any kind is the problem. I stand next to anyone who condemns violence perpetrated in the name of religion. Colour,creed not an issue with me.

Skyblue4u

Have you gotten lost on the way to GMK bud?

SkyblueBazza

Interesting thought...what is a true religion?

Flying Fokker

Not entirely sure on that? It is true to whoever believes in it..whatever it is of course. : ). Certainly not Father Christmas.

psgm1

Banned

Agree whole heartedly. An oppo of mine was on the HMS COVENTRY and lost some great mates in that loss.

I never served with this poor soldier in woolwich, but when in Kuwait, I served with marines, paras and a/c mechanics from several navies / air forces.

I could be wrong, but ALL of the ex-squaddies I deal with now will never bow down to these terrorists. As servicemen these guys have courage I can only hope to attain to. Listening to that cleric shout down and refuse to answer reasonable questions shows you just how wide the disconnect from reality is. Over their the civilian afghans can be some of the most warm generous people. Sure they mistrust at first, but certainly I never saw any soldiers killing babies or any of the rubbish these people come out with.

It is a bit harsh to claim it is all muslims, but also it would be nice for leaders within the muslim community to come out and condemn this cowardly attack.

I just think these radicals just don't get when it hits the fan, we stand as one. They will NEVER WIN. I just hope ANYONE who knows a radical please let the authorities know. Judging from what people around these people witnessed, it seems people are far too scared to criticise lest they be deemed racist. Things must change. the terrorists CANNOT be allowed to win.

letsallsingtogether

Told you he was in the SAS
Agree whole heartedly. An oppo of mine was on the HMS COVENTRY and lost some great mates in that loss.

I never served with this poor soldier in woolwich, but when in Kuwait, I served with marines, paras and a/c mechanics from several navies / air forces.

I could be wrong, but ALL of the ex-squaddies I deal with now will never bow down to these terrorists. As servicemen these guys have courage I can only hope to attain to. Listening to that cleric shout down and refuse to answer reasonable questions shows you just how wide the disconnect from reality is. Over their the civilian afghans can be some of the most warm generous people. Sure they mistrust at first, but certainly I never saw any soldiers killing babies or any of the rubbish these people come out with.

It is a bit harsh to claim it is all muslims, but also it would be nice for leaders within the muslim community to come out and condemn this cowardly attack.

I just think these radicals just don't get when it hits the fan, we stand as one. They will NEVER WIN. I just hope ANYONE who knows a radical please let the authorities know. Judging from what people around these people witnessed, it seems people are far too scared to criticise lest they be deemed racist. Things must change. the terrorists CANNOT be allowed to win.

Flying Fokker

Trouble is, those nutters think we will never win as well. Just hope they get their time in court..

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

"when it hits the fan we stand as one" must remember that pity you dont practice what you preach!

letsallsingtogether

fuckin muckin shuckin SBT there not fans there inbred scum who take credit from other people and want paying for it God Save psgm1 and all who sailed on him
"when it hits the fan we stand as one" must remember that pity you dont practice what you preach!

The west only gets involved in conflict when its suits their agenda...that agenda is GREED. I don't see the US or the UK being too concerned about Robert Mugabe - No Oil - No Interest. :jerkit:

wingy

The west only gets involved in conflict when its suits their agenda...that agenda is GREED. I don't see the US or the UK being too concerned about Robert Mugabe - No Oil - No Interest. :jerkit:

I'd agree to a point ,Im no fan of the capitalist system Etc,and it would be easy for all the altruistic notions of equality ...Fairness ....Morality .....to condemn the West for its maruading

around the globe ,but reality would dictate we have to have secure access to resources for our system/economy or, that system/economy collapses.

I'd agree to a point ,Im no fan of the capitalist system Etc,and it would be easy for all the altruistic notions of equality ...Fairness ....Morality .....to condemn the West for its maruading

around the globe ,but reality would dictate we have to have secure access to resources for our system/economy or, that system/economy collapses.

I would have a little more respect If they were more honest about their motives rather than hide behind the pretence that they are giving the natives a better way of life, trying to masquerade as freedom fighters of the world...they are all as bad as each other.

born in this country but hates it, born in this country but wants "our troops" pulled out

Users who are viewing this thread