Easter Weekend promotion fixtures (1 Viewer)

Londonccfcfan

With two games in four days this is a decisive weekend in the season.

I penned this article on how the teams in the promotion race should fair - Mansfield have it very tough! Without wanting to tempt fate things look good for Cov, second in the form table.

Luton, Coventry Or Wycombe? How Easter Weekend Will Affect League Two’s Promotion Race
Interesting article. Interesting to note they think Notts will end up 8th.

I like the stat about no team in top 7 have won at Rodney Parade.

Nick

Administrator
I would like Notts County to finish outside playoffs, don't know why but it's always entertaining and would see Nolan go apeshit.

covcity4life

if cov get 3rd i would root for notts county or wycombe to win playoffs

notts county as i went university in nottingham and wycombe as they were my favourite non league team when i was a kid

SHFWF

Sky Blue Harry H

I would like Notts County to finish outside playoffs, don't know why but it's always entertaining and would see Nolan go apeshit.

Not if it means Swindon are in the top 7 - I feel slightly queasy at the prospect of facing them over 2 legs or at Wembley (and I can't put my finger on why) - that said, I can't stand their fans, so would be doubly happy if we turned them over!

pastythegreat

if cov get 3rd i would root for notts county or wycombe to win playoffs

notts county as i went university in nottingham and wycombe as they were my favourite non league team when i was a kid

SHFWF
But what if they meet in the final?? What then? Will you just sit on the fence?

Users who are viewing this thread