East Anglia Sky Blues (1 Viewer)

Suffolkskyblue

I'm going to the MK Dons game at the end of the month and wondered if there was anyone out there in East 'Angular' who would be interested in getting together for lift sharing? I'm happy to drive if you can get to Stowmarket. Perhaps there there is more that one idiot (me) in the area! Pm me if you're interested. Jim

fernandopartridge

I'm going to the MK Dons game at the end of the month and wondered if there was anyone out there in East 'Angular' who would be interested in getting together for lift sharing? I'm happy to drive if you can get to Stowmarket. Perhaps there there is more that one idiot (me) in the area! Pm me if you're interested. Jim

My father lives in Norwich but he's not really into football.

The Reverend Skyblue

I am up in Diss and can get to you easily by Greater Anglia on the half hourly service to Liverpool street

I'm interested and will give you a pm.it will be much better if we share the costs and if we cab get another couple all the merrier

The Reverend Skyblue

Can you do your own wedding ceremony, Rev?

I would but I don't like to mix pleasure with work, it might ruin the day you know, though if our budget is tight i'll do it or get my mate from the local garage to do it as he's a lay preacher.
Got to go, I ve got to book an anal scrub and de-forestation of the whole pubic area at the local parlour for the day before the wedding

Last edited:

Suffolkskyblue

Hi covboy9, yes I've got my ticket from mkdons website - easy enough. You're welcome to join us if you can get to Stowmarket? Jim

Trowsc

Hi mate, long time lurker here living in Norwich.

Might be up for this if I can get some time off work, be good to meet up with some city supporters round here. You have any tickets left ? Cheers

oscillatewildly

I'm in Colchester! Not going to the game but I'll bear it in mind for the future.
Come on man! Show a little more optimism. I'm thinking of a 'future' where we won't be arseing around in the same league as MKD. Now, a lift share to Ipswich maybe? That seems like a whole brighter future, surely?

Users who are viewing this thread