East ‘Angular’ Sky Blues (1 Viewer)

Suffolkskyblue

Anyone else travelling down to Wembley on the 0900 from Norwich to Liverpool Street? I’ll be jumping on at Stowmarket meeting up with a mate from Norwich. Hope to see a smattering of sky blue on the train.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M

Martw

Live just north of ipswich but driving to bedford to collect my daughter.. curious though as to how many of us are in the region.

The Great Eastern

Live just north of ipswich but driving to bedford to collect my daughter.. curious though as to how many of us are in the region.
We're hugely outnumbered by the amount of West Ham fans in Norfolk. I think it's as a result of the amount of Londoners who moved out looking for a better, quieter life and taking advantage of the massive difference in house prices.

Suffolkskyblue

I’m constantly surprised at how many there are in the area. Often see fellow sky blues on the train for local games.

The Great Eastern

yep, certainly work with at least 3 in my office alone.
There's a village called Necton on the A47 between Dereham and Swaffham. Loads of Hammers there. A few families moved there from the East End decades ago then many relatives and friends moved there too based on the recommendation of the original 'pilgrims'.

The Reverend Skyblue

Hello Suffolkskyblue hope you are well.
There are major disruptions on the line every weekend due to the work needed for the jubilee line and all the other improvements. I'm sure there are two bus changes to do from ingolstone into London.
I have one of my final uni exams Tuesday so if I've prepared well enough I will make the trip from sunny Diss.
Hope we all enjoy the day however we get there

Suffolkskyblue

Hello Suffolkskyblue hope you are well.
There are major disruptions on the line every weekend due to the work needed for the jubilee line and all the other improvements. I'm sure there are two bus changes to do from ingolstone into London.
I have one of my final uni exams Tuesday so if I've prepared well enough I will make the trip from sunny Diss.
Hope we all enjoy the day however we get there

Hi Rev, hopefully see you on the train, the delays aren’t too bad and still get in at 12.

Brylowes

I live at the most easterly point in the UK., but spending the weekend in Liverpool ‘
So driving from there early Monday morning to London ‘bit apprehensive TBH :emoji_rolling_eyes:

oucho

Keep your eyes open for our would-be future saviour, Dale Evans!

tommydazzle

Will also be on the Diss train coming from Norwich along with some Suffolk Sky Blues (getting on at Diss). Will be changing at Stowmarket for Cambridge though to avoid all that Ingatestone bus nonsense - trains all the way and get to Wembley at 11.30 ish

Suffolkskyblue

I’ll be getting on the one you get off then! I’ll probably see you on the platform! Got to go that way as I’m meeting my son & grandson in London before the getting to Wembley.

tommydazzle

Say hi if you see us - should have my HR hat on if it's not too hot.

I seem to remember that on the old GMK site there used to be an interactive map where fans could pin their location in U.K so could arrange lifts etc. Not sure how much it was ever used?

The Reverend Skyblue

Hi Rev, hopefully see you on the train, the delays aren’t too bad and still get in at 12.

What time is the train are you planning to get on? l will try and get the same.
If i buy now do i pick up from wembley ticket office as it wont get to norfolk in time for monday

Users who are viewing this thread