Early Signs (1 Viewer)

lew

I know it is very early in his reign but i couldnt help thinking yesterday, how much we have changed since colemans arrival. I have seen us play Leicester, Burnley, QPQ and Nowrich since coleman has been at the club and it is amazing how refreshed we look. We may not be winning every game but from the games i have mentioned we deserved maximum points. We are keeping the ball, passing excellently (even Doyle), defending in numbers, clearing our lines, attacking well. It is hard to see where we have been poor to be fair. The Hoofball has gone almost completely as promised. And we are starting to look very dangerous team when we have the ball. If we can sort the goal department out im sure we can stay up and have a great season next year.

Nick

Administrator
I agree!

The way the ball is being zipped about with a bit of confidence is quality!

At QPR they did go towards the long ball towards the end though but to be fair Leon Best was winning everything

torchomatic

It's a genuine pleasure to see the ball on the ground!

If we were playing on a day like today under Dowie then the ball would still be dry!

Nick

Administrator
Some of the balls that are being put through are great, like Doyle's for Tabb's goal on Saturday :)

C

COV & VILLA

it is looking good but u have 2 remember when dowie took over the initial games were good (southmapton, wolves ) as all the players tried a bit harder 2 impress him. the crucial time will b the summer cuz it don't matter how well the likes of doyle & s hughes r playing now they have 2 b got rid of if the club is 2 progress. if coleman keeps players like this we won't go anywhere fast next season.
i wouldn't get 2 carried away if i was u but it is a lot better & at least it looks like we should stay in the championship now.

x

Ha ha. Can you believe this was 2008. It could've been 2 months ago change Coleman for Thorn and Dowie for Boothroyd.:claping hands:

Things never change.

gouldberg

Oh dear, if it happened like this before, optimism out of the window, arghhhhhh!!

Let's hope Thorns CCFC can pass the ball around properly for more than a month without reverting to the knocking planes out of the sky approach our previous managers seemed to love so much.

covcity4life

i cant remember colemans footy being anywhere enar the level i saw in throns last few games

i remember colemans footy as go 1-0 up and then defend for our lives for the most part

Users who are viewing this thread