Early injuries (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueCRJ

The Jamie Allen one doesn't sound great. Pre-season injuries are a particular nuisance as they have the potential to disrupt the first half of a players' season due to constantly playing catch-up. Fingers crossed it isn't a hamstring tear.

pastythegreat

The Jamie Allen one doesn't sound great. Pre-season injuries are a particular nuisance as they have the potential to disrupt the first half of a players' season due to constantly playing catch-up. Fingers crossed it isn't a hamstring tear.
Note Liam Kelly last season. We had an indifferent 1st half of the season last season without him. We must definitely improved greatly with him in for the 2nd half. Let's all hope this wont be the case with Allen.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

cc84cov

Don’t seem too big an Injury probably strains etc I just look for “ACL” in these reports glad I didn’t see that one

ccfcricoh

I didn't read that too negatively (in that they didnt make them sound bad injuries - no mention of going for scans etc), hopefully just a couple of pulls and a few days rest needed.

Last thing we need is injuries now...

luwalla

shit one... for the footballers themselves & the people gone over to Spain ot watch the match, hoping to get a glimpse of the new lads in action

Hope we dont get to start of the season and missing them pair, as they are meant to be two of the really good signings

chiefdave

Doesn't sound too serious. Suspect as its pre-season they will be cautious and any twinges the player will sit out a day or two.

Users who are viewing this thread