Due to the popularity of Costa, Starbucks etc (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

Do you think the government would ever consider a caffeine tax?

Sky_Blue_Daz

I tried that stuff once
Me hair kept me awake all night !

jimmyhillsfanclub

Do you think the government would ever consider a caffeine tax?

no, but the "sugar tax" should certainly be extended to cover hot drinks, snacks & fast/convenience foods too.......

There should also be a £5 returnable deposit on every "single-use" plastic bottle & container & Helium party balloons should be taxed out of existence.....

.....that's just for starters....the JHFC manifesto may be continued later today....

Terry Gibson's perm

There should be a Cadbury's tax for any chocolate made abroad so they can never close the factory here.

Otis

no, but the "sugar tax" should certainly be extended to cover hot drinks, snacks & fast/convenience foods too.......

There should also be a £5 returnable deposit on every "single-use" plastic bottle & container & Helium party balloons should be taxed out of existence.....

.....that's just for starters....the JHFC manifesto may be continued later today....
We also need to tax anyone who wears open toe sandals and issue a fixed penalty fine of £100 for anyone who says innit or uses double negatives.

Do you want a coalition, JHFC?

Gint11

I agree with Sugar tax. It's a good thing if processed properly. Brands out there pouring sugar into things isn't acceptable and is one of many problems linked to Obesity. Tax it and introduce levels businesses need to reduce to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread