Drones (1 Viewer)

CCFC88

Anyone got one or know anyone that has?

Am thinking of buying one, mainly to take holiday photos, I have seen videos on facebook/youtube and some of the views you can capture are incredible, gives a completely different perspective of where you are!

Any buying advice would be greatly appreciated as prices seem to vary greatly, I imagine it is like most things, you get what you pay for.

Sick Boy

I bought a drone for my cousin's birthday last month and he seemed happy enough with the one that I got him from here http://www.red5.co.uk/remote-control-toys/quadcopters.aspx I managed to get a drone with a camera as he wanted one to take pictures of scenery. As far as I could tell you do seem to get what you pay for; he seems very happy with the one I got him but it was a little higher in terms of price.

RegTheDonk

I believe it's illegal to use them within so many hundred meters of a dwelling, or some technical term like that, unless you've got some CAA pilot type license? In a nutshell, I don't think you're allowed to fly them anywhere in the West Midlands...so guess it would depend where you're taking your holiday.

Captain Dart

I believe it's illegal to use them within so many hundred meters of a dwelling, or some technical term like that, unless you've got some CAA pilot type license? In a nutshell, I don't think you're allowed to fly them anywhere in the West Midlands...so guess it would depend where you're taking your holiday.

Try flying one next to a Greek airport. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread