Down with the Villa (1 Viewer)

tommydazzle

It's looking a bit dodgy and their win record is the poorest in the division apart from Wolves.

ggrady

Would be gutted if the year there in the championship we miss out on revenge :p hopefully they will get stuck like us ;)

classicfooty

thing is tho ggrady if we had somehow survived wht would the chances of them relegating us again next season be................

ggrady

thing is tho ggrady if we had somehow survived wht would the chances of them relegating us again next season be................
<br />
<br />
Yeah that's every fans nightmare. Personally i think we will bounce back and they will go down next season. I know it's optimistic but I think we will come back up although it will be extremely tough

Johnrambo

Lerner : We need a new manager, hmm what about McLeish from your hated rivals Birmingham?
He only got them relegated twice, and play really good football, the fans will love him, calling him now.. :claping hands:

SuperCov

Would love to see the Villa go down, although I can't see it as they have a better goal difference by about eight goals.

scroobiustom

Villa relegation, would just really upset me more about our own, imagine villa, wolves, lester and brum at the ricoh next season :(

skyblue19

Think villa are safe after today, with qpr at city last game can't see them getting more than 3 points now. Villa by the skin of their teeth on goal difference will survive.

Users who are viewing this thread