Dorset/Bournemouth based Sky Blues driving up for JPT game at the Ricoh (1 Viewer)

Morning all. Ive just managed to get my ticket and some time away from work to make the JPT game. Are there any fellow Sky Blues traveling up from Dorset/Bournemouth with a spare seat in their car? Im happy to contribute to the petrol coasts and a beer thrown in for good measure ;-)Many thanks.

skybluelee

I pm'd you last week. We are coming frim Weymouth. If you struggle to find anything better we can pick you up somewhere near the A31? Don't fancy driving into Bmth as it will add another hour to the journey.

Cheers

skybluelee

Will know for sure by the middle of this week. We are leaving at either 1:15 or 2:15 depending on when I can get away from work. I will PM you when I know and if you can't find anybody going from Bmth we can arrange a meeting place somewhere.

I thought we had a few Bmth based fans though so you may get a better offer than a lay by on the A31. :)

ccfc92

Morning all. Ive just managed to get my ticket and some time away from work to make the JPT game. Are there any fellow Sky Blues traveling up from Dorset/Bournemouth with a spare seat in their car? Im happy to contribute to the petrol coasts and a beer thrown in for good measure ;-)Many thanks.

Just pmed you mate. I'm going from Poole

swanageskyblue

I'm in Swanage and drive through Poole on the way up to A31 etc.
But I can't get off work so not going to JPT match - should be going to Yeovil match a few days later though!

Users who are viewing this thread