Donny turn down offer for Sharp (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

yer, OR this unamed club (Southampton) comes in for Juke instead after realising that Dony will hold out for 3 million plus, and SISU will sell Juke for anywhere near the 1 milion mark !

kg82

yer, OR this unamed club (Southampton) comes in for Juke instead after realising that Dony will hold out for 3 million plus, and SISU will sell Juke for anywhere near the 1 milion mark !

Sharp has apparently got a release clause in his contract from 1/1/12 of £1.85m

PVA

I heard it was West Ham who bid for him. Basically no one knows, but they are desperate for a striker.

covcity4life

i think donny will be down without sharp(probably with him) so ill be happy if he goes

i heard fester were sniffing around him too

kg82

That's one way to stop him scoring against us I suppose...

Is Beckford still not cutting it for you lot? In my opinion, if Sharp was to join you that'd be play-offs for definite and if Saints, Boro and West Ham keep slipping up then that's not out the question. Would be nice to see what he can do in a team doing well.

Blue Maniac

Is Beckford still not cutting it for you lot?
He's improving, slowly. Pearson appears to have time for him, which is encouraging.
In my opinion, if Sharp was to join you that'd be play-offs for definite and if Saints, Boro and West Ham keep slipping up then that's not out the question.
Not with our midfield it won't. As someone has pointed out on an LCFC board in recent weeks, it appears we've paid out a lot of money for a very average Championship side.
Would be nice to see what he can do in a team doing well.
So... not us then. The owners, Eriksson, the players and the fans did a very good job in the media of convincing a lot of people we were title contenders, which was laughable nonsense. I've seen very little to suggest any improvement has been made; in fact, with last season's loanees now gone (Yakubu, Naughton, van Aanholt, Bruma etc etc etc) I'd say we've actually gone backwards. Sharp would be a good addition though...

kg82

He's improving, slowly. Pearson appears to have time for him, which is encouraging.

Not with our midfield it won't. As someone has pointed out on an LCFC board in recent weeks, it appears we've paid out a lot of money for a very average Championship side.

So... not us then. The owners, Eriksson, the players and the fans did a very good job in the media of convincing a lot of people we were title contenders, which was laughable nonsense. I've seen very little to suggest any improvement has been made; in fact, with last season's loanees now gone (Yakubu, Naughton, van Aanholt, Bruma etc etc etc) I'd say we've actually gone backwards. Sharp would be a good addition though...

Just be safe in the knowledge nobody has gone as backwards as us!

Users who are viewing this thread