Doncaster released players (1 Viewer)

ptr

Dean Furman available on a free? South African captain and always thought he's a decent midfielder at this level, better than what we have anyway surely worth a punt.

Abdul Razak, when he played against us he looked class but got took off as it was looking like he would be sent off. Get his head sorted and there's a good player there, former Man City.

Reece Wabara another former Man City youth, can play centre back and right back more than good enough for this league I would of thought. Could be a good buy. Looked solid when we played them this year!

Last one Theo Robinson, scored against us this season (then again most people do) Quite fast. Unsure on him though, thoughts?

Astute

Thoughts?

I will not be guessing but will have full faith in TM and his backroom staff.

LJC_CCFC

Dean Furman available on a free? South African captain and always thought he's a decent midfielder at this level, better than what we have anyway surely worth a punt.

Abdul Razak, when he played against us he looked class but got took off as it was looking like he would be sent off. Get his head sorted and there's a good player there, former Man City.

Reece Wabara another former Man City youth, can play centre back and right back more than good enough for this league I would of thought. Could be a good buy. Looked solid when we played them this year!

Last one Theo Robinson, scored against us this season (then again most people do) Quite fast. Unsure on him though, thoughts?

They've just been released by DONCASTER.

Close thread.

ptr

They've just been released by DONCASTER.

Close thread.

Was waiting for some idiot to put this. Doncaster are above us at the moment in terms of the standard of players they have. Bet your another one still living in the days where we had money to spend on prem players. Time to be realistic about the standard of players were going to sign

fanta2580

Was waiting for some idiot to put this. Doncaster are above us at the moment in terms of the standard of players they have. Bet your another one still living in the days where we had money to spend on prem players. Time to be realistic about the standard of players were going to sign

The point raised is valid though... they have been released by a mid table league one side. Hardly going to improve us massively are they?

FRY-CCFC

Abdul Razak was awful against us and was flying into tackles hence why he was taken off in the first half. Wabara and Robinson were both poor last year.

ptr

The point raised is valid though... they have been released by a mid table league one side. Hardly going to improve us massively are they?

Valid yes, but to not consider players because there from 'doncaster' is strange. Harsh reality is this summer, like every summer, we will be relying on signing players that have been released from our league or lower championship sides.

ptr

It beats people saying how we should sign players like mcgoldrick and jamie ward. Yes we would love them but have we a cat in hell chance of getting them? NO

LJC_CCFC

Donny were tripe last year, their squad really isn't that much better than ours (Most of it put together by Paul Dickov). You're one of those who demands better signings than last season, yet wants to sign players deemed not good enough for Doncaster.

ptr

Donny were tripe last year, their squad really isn't that much better than ours (Most of it put together by Paul Dickov). You're one of those who demands better signings than last season, yet wants to sign players deemed not good enough for Doncaster.

I can comfortably say Dean Furman from what I've seen and heard must be better than Barton, Finch, and Thomas

Astute

We were so low down because of SP. This was shown to be true when TM took over. If we had TM all season we would have been above Doncaster.

Astute

I can comfortably say Dean Furman from what I've seen and heard must be better than Barton, Finch, and Thomas

So that means he is the best we could get?

ptr

We were so low down because of SP. This was shown to be true when TM took over. If we had TM all season we would have been above Doncaster.

Partly true, Pressley to blame. But the squad is awful we wouldn't have finished much higher. Mowbray didn't sort out our home form for instance. Retained list tomorrow should be interesting. Things are on are the up now he can play his own way with his own people. Suspect McFarlane and Hockaday will be off now!

Astute

Whereabouts have I said that? He's an option. Name some midfielders that are better then, that we could get.

Wait until TM has done his job then ask again. He knows more than the two of us put together. That is why you won't see me naming players he should sign.

Tomh111

I would take Wabara as at one point he was highly thought of IF we had money to spare, however currently we need players who are proven, that we know can come in and improve us. The others I wouldn't waste time even looking at.

LJC_CCFC

I would take Wabara as at one point he was highly thought of IF we had money to spare, however currently we need players who are proven, that we know can come in and improve us. The others I wouldn't waste time even looking at.

Only Furman would be worth considering because we are light in CM. With Phillips and Willis, we don't need a RB.

Tomh111

Only Furman would be worth considering because we are light in CM. With Phillips and Willis, we don't need a RB.

Willis is a CB who can play right back. We need cover for Phillips/Competition for phillips. I dont think that a part timer should be relied on for either of those

stevefloyd

If i was manager i would be looking to get championship and higher players if they fitted the style of play... but im not so leave it to TM

Users who are viewing this thread