Doncaster gate tomorrow? (1 Viewer)

standupforcity

With momentum growing and the prospect of three wins in a row heralding a genuine turn around, I'm anticipating 12,000 plus! Am I being optimistic? I was unable to book my regular seats this week as they'd already gone by Monday, so I'll be sitting two rows further back, behind the bloke who's normally bellowing abuse in my ear.

Monners

With momentum growing and the prospect of three wins in a row heralding a genuine turn around, I'm anticipating 12,000 plus! Am I being optimistic? I was unable to book my regular seats this week as they'd already gone by Monday, so I'll be sitting two rows further back, behind the bloke who's normally bellowing abuse in my ear.[/QUOTE]

Is that because you are always standing up? :whistle:

standupforcity

With momentum growing and the prospect of three wins in a row heralding a genuine turn around, I'm anticipating 12,000 plus! Am I being optimistic? I was unable to book my regular seats this week as they'd already gone by Monday, so I'll be sitting two rows further back, behind the bloke who's normally bellowing abuse in my ear.[/QUOTE]

Is that because you are always standing up? :whistle:

No...it's because he's football ignorant and thinks being a supported means swearing at the team at the slightest opportunity. He's the guy who goes to join the pie queue 10mins before half time, and leaves before the end to avoid the traffic no matter what the score. I wonder why he bothers!

Monners

No problem...hope you're going tomorrow and you enjoy!

I am indeed, and hope I am not the poor soul who sits where you normally do and have to put with the chap you are referring to. Having said that , the mate I am going with can moan for Brtain!

Here's to a 3-0 win and plenty ale in the evening!

skybluelee

10K city fans (the 2 away wins and retro day will make a bit of a diff I reckon) plus however many they bring.

Evo1883

10500 , im actually looking forward to tomorrow for a change , its a wonderful feeling haha

ccfc92

changed work plans, fuelled the car up, hotel booked, leave sunny Bournemouth at 7am sharp tomorrow morning :D PUSB

Citysince47

Bringing great grandson up from deepest Wiltshire for his very first match. he wanted to go to Swindon but I told him he has blue blood in his veins

pusbccfc

8012 with 801 Doncaster.

Macca

Given the attendance v Gillingham and the size of Coventry and the surrounding area i expect 31000.simple logic

torchomatic

9K. Apathy rules OK.

Terry Gibson's perm

10.5 the increase will be due to it being retro day:facepalm: (have they changed it from legends day due to the lack of legends?) there are players there tomorrow who even my dad went who?

torchomatic

Pixie and Dixie and Deputy Dawg are big Rovers fans apparently, so you missed them.

I reckon they are going to be Captain Hook, Bugs Bunny, Dick Tracey, Pooh Bear, TinTin, Minnie the Minx, Gromit, Shaun the Sheep, Betty Boop and Borat.

Am I close?

torchomatic

I think we'll win today. If we can show the application we showed in the last two games then we should be fine. Doncaster (and ridicule) are nothing to be scared of.

Otis

Pixie and Dixie and Deputy Dawg are big Rovers fans apparently, so you missed them.

Bloody hell, Torch. You are going back some with those lot.

You forgot Huckleberry Hound and Sylvester.

Ohh, and I would say 10,700, so a bit of an increase of late.

Johnnythespider

I reckon they are going to be Captain Hook, Bugs Bunny, Dick Tracey, Pooh Bear, TinTin, Minnie the Minx, Gromit, Shaun the Sheep, Betty Boop and Borat.

Am I close?
You got Betty Boop right but then it was snoopy, droopy and this lot

7ccb046c388ba2065774d7fe9b54b0e3.jpg

Alan Dugdales Moustache

......10.500. I was miles out .:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread