Doncaster Boxing Day (1 Viewer)

Jackoskyblue

How many will we take ? Allocation of 1500 I've never been to a Boxing Day away game but really fancy this one may get my ticket today. Anyone know what parking is like at Doncaster don't mind a bit of a walk to the ground is there any industrial estate parking ?

sprostongreen

Was up there for the 4-1 win a couple of years back. Fair bit of parking in industrial estates near ground or over at the Dome leisure complex as well as official club parking next to it. There are shuttles from the bus station in town up to the ground regularly as well.

I'll be there. My 1st trip to the Keepmoat so im quite looking forward to it. Donnie have been poor at home and we've been getting a little better away, so we've got a good chance of some points

pusbccfc

Buzzing for this, there's always a good atmosphere on boxing day. I wouldn't mind a repeat of our last day out at Doncaster, that 4-1 win was incredible.

Speedies_Chips

Buzzing for this, there's always a good atmosphere on boxing day. I wouldn't mind a repeat of our last day out at Doncaster, that 4-1 win was incredible.

Can you see this current side scoring 4 goals in one game? It would be great but I can't see it unfortunately.

Covstu

I get free tickets to this fixture so cannot say no! Parking is good around there, a few industrial estates, the business park, travel lodge and a shopping complex accross the way so usually no issues.

The 4-1 win was superb, i would take a draw however!!

skybluejelly

last time we played them there was when the young lad in the stand got smacked in the face by a wayward mcsheffery shot in the warm up.( think he gave him his shirt afterwards). parking was right next to the ground and £5.. got straight out afterwards ..

Jackoskyblue

Cheers for the parking advice lads, hopefully we can take a good following up there and a good result however after around 20 away games I have only seen us win on the road once so apologies in advance

Jackoskyblue

700 sold pay on the gate available id imagine a few will as tickets took off sale yesterday so should be looking at about 800 odd not bad for Boxing Day

lordsummerisle

I'll be getting there, my local game, said to my missus that we can go shopping in the sales at Donny.

Haven't mentioned to her yet that she'll be doing that on her own!

Users who are viewing this thread