• Yes, they know what they are doing!!!

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • No, they are money making gypos!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nick

Administrator
Let's have a vote :)

Do you think they are lying to us? I personally don't but let's vote!

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
yup they got us debt free and seem to have sorted the mess out behind doors first then put a fresh start for ccfc

gareths

I have faith they are doing what's best for the long term future of the club. Sisu are in it for profit, they won't make any unless they get us to the premier league. But it's no good doing that too quickly and coming straight back down, it's a long-term process.

Nick

Administrator
I have faith they are doing what's best for the long term future of the club. Sisu are in it for profit, they won't make any unless they get us to the premier league. But it's no good doing that too quickly and coming straight back down, it's a long-term process.

I agree, the only time they will fully start to make money is when we own the Ricoh and we are in the Premier League with full houses every week and even more events there!

SWSkyBlue

Facebook User
I agree with the other posts, its nice to see someone run the club like it should, as a business. They have a long term plan which was correct and its still early days in that plan. We want to be back in the Premier league and stay there when we do.

Users who are viewing this thread