do you think (1 Viewer)

WillenhallSkyBlues

We can return cody mcdonald to norwich under damaged goods and get a refund? I can't deal with another terrible player making a living off us, we already have bell and hussey to do that!

CJparker

Hussey is alright, he is the least of our problems, thought he was OK yesterday and I WAS at the game

WillenhallSkyBlues

I'm trying to say that if you find hussey decent you've clearly only seen him have one of his good games and clearly forgot to mention the 9 bad games he has every in every 10

Gray

Hussey can blow hot and cold but he's been one of our best performers this year and he is still young, plus if you dis him his homies will come buy a knee cap you!

brinner

he has looked better in the last 5 or 6 games he has played since a shaky start to the season, still needs to improve defensively, tho he is decent going forward and sets up a fair few of our goals.

tbf to the lad he is trying to improve his game by having extra sessions and talking to people to get advice so fair play to him.

is tough having to learn your trade in a struggling side tho, feel sorry for the kids especially after yesterday, should have won that game and played some good stuff.

Hussey is getting better each game and will become a prize assett very shortly.

He has a sweet left foot can play the flank, puts decent crosses in when/if he gets possession and is a menace to opposition defenders.

PUSB

Gaz

Hussey is a good player

It's usually people who don't go games and only listen on the radio who come out with bs like Hussey not being any good.

Stevec189

Hussey is Ok. He is young and still learning. Young Christie looks a lot more solid and he rarely started at Full back in his early career. The problem at left back is we have no cover for that position. At least Keogh can play right back if pushed. (But you see I don't rate him very highly.....)

PUSB

kg82

Hussey is Ok. He is young and still learning. Young Christie looks a lot more solid and he rarely started at Full back in his early career. The problem at left back is we have no cover for that position. At least Keogh can play right back if pushed. (But you see I don't rate him very highly.....)

PUSB

You don't rate Keogh?!

ccfcway

Hussey + Murphy

LEAST of our probs, wish peopel would get off their backs !

Its not even McPake, Bell and McSheff fault they were offered new contract

Its a lack of centre midfielders, a lack of wingers, a lack of replacing King and selling Turner

THATS our problem !

Users who are viewing this thread