Dispatches (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Pete

Criminal negligence at the heart of government - I wonder if the CPS have the balls

Sky Blue Pete

March 9th just wash your hands it’ll be fine

I can’t see how Boris isn’t criminally responsible for his actions at the start of March

Sky Blue Pete

March 12th budget speech. With everything they knew absolutely insane. And the Liverpool Madrid game was again criminally negligent

Sky Blue Pete

I’m surprised by how little I knew when medicine and politics had lots of information that they didn’t share

I take an interest but maybe I would have listened

Sky Blue Pete

Cheltenham festival!!!!! Italy and Spain and France must have thought we are insane and in fact we probably are

Sky Blue Pete

Not even got onto emptying hospitals of positive covid patients and sending them into old people’s homes where shielded and vulnerable people will just die

Sky Blue Pete

Other leaders across Europe advising lockdown. Boris changed his opinion over a weekend. This was based on the 500000 deaths paper but not for the first time. So of 40000 deaths How many could have been avoided

Sky Blue Pete

Sir paul nurse - awful witness. Offered 2000 tests a day

And matt Hancock rewriting of history about putting a ring around care homes. He should be in prison too

Sky Blue Pete

Macrons influence seems to have made a difference too. Threatening to close the border between France and Uk. Johnson moved things on a little

Sky Blue Pete

If lockdown had come earlier the suggestion is that. Early in March could have saved 13000 lives. That’s criminally negligent. They don’t deserve any sympathy and the CPS must investigate a criminal case against johnson and Hancock

Sky Blue Pete

Just downloading this on catchup for something to watch this afternoon.
Try not to scream and feel deeply upset. If id lost family I would have been so angry. I don’t expect too much and certainly not perfection and I naively believe people do their best for the public good. Individuals actions are clearly criminal

Reactions: vow

djr8369

Just left wing propaganda then?

No, sounds like essential viewing so have downloaded it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread