Disney plus (1 Viewer)

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

So has anyone managed to circumnavigate their way around the country blocker?

really want to watch the mandalorian

chiefdave

Nope, ended up downloading it.

Fails on payment so I guess its checking the country on the card your paying with. If you use a fake address the payment also fails. Could maybe try an itunes gift card that was purchased in the US, places on eBay that sell them, or a pre-paid US card.

Got fed up of trying to get it to work so got it from elsewhere. I'll probably subscribe anyway when its launched here, some of the documentaries look decent and other Star Wars shows on the way, but not going to wait for Mandalorian, no chance of getting to March without having it spoiled. There's a big reveal / cliffhanger at the end of the first episode which is already all over social media.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Nope, ended up downloading it.

Fails on payment so I guess its checking the country on the card your paying with. If you use a fake address the payment also fails. Could maybe try an itunes gift card that was purchased in the US, places on eBay that sell them, or a pre-paid US card.

Got fed up of trying to get it to work so got it from elsewhere. I'll probably subscribe anyway when its launched here, some of the documentaries look decent and other Star Wars shows on the way, but not going to wait for Mandalorian, no chance of getting to March without having it spoiled. There's a big reveal / cliffhanger at the end of the first episode which is already all over social media.
I really want Disney plus... I’ll be ditching sky as soon as it’s out

covcity4life

hardly a substitude for sky is it? lol

mandolorian was great, dont get the ending really but looking forward to episode 2!

Users who are viewing this thread