Disallowed Goal (1 Viewer)

Liquid Gold

To be fair I was watching the ball but it looked like JCH was behind the defender, anybody get a better view?

pusbccfc

Miles off. JCH wasn't even going to bother moving for the ball because he knew he was so far off.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

He knew he was offside, tried to hoist it over the bar, and missed.

Nick

Administrator
It wasnt on the replay but it looked miles off, embarrassingly offside as it made me annoyed at the time.

Might be different if I watch it back!

Irish Sky Blue

Just mentioned this in the video thread. JCH was offside, but when Chaplin shot, made no move to get the ball. The keeper saved the shot but pushed it forwards and out to JCH who scored. Wouldn’t this constitute a new phase of play making JCH onside as he shot? Asking the question, don’t know the answer.

Nick

Administrator
Just mentioned this in the video thread. JCH was offside, but when Chaplin shot, made no move to get the ball. The keeper saved the shot but pushed it forwards and out to JCH who scored. Wouldn’t this constitute a new phase of play making JCH onside as he shot? Asking the question, don’t know the answer.

Will probably need to see it again and put it in slow motion. I just remember him knowing full well he is offside and nobody really celebrating or appealing.

Users who are viewing this thread