disallowed goal (1 Viewer)

skybluesam66

v harsh - even watching the video suspect with VAR it may be given
however if you watch the lino in the video I am sure he is mouthing hand ball - which it certainly wasnt

stupot07

Seen 2 angles, and it was offside. Good officiating by the lino.

We should have had a pen first half when byrne wrestled McFadzean to the ground at a corner, and I've seen the Gyokeres pen incident given plenty of times.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

junglej13

To be fair it looks marginally offside. Also the Gyökeres penalty incident I'd be fuming if it was given against us. Gyökeres throwing his arms in the air was ridiculous.

Johhny Blue

Seen 2 angles, and it was offside. Good officiating by the lino.

We should have had a pen first half when byrne wrestled McFadzean to the ground at a corner, and I've seen the Gyokeres pen incident given plenty of times.

Godden needs to give him diving lessons

Brighton Sky Blue

To be fair it looks marginally offside. Also the Gyökeres penalty incident I'd be fuming if it was given against us. Gyökeres throwing his arms in the air was ridiculous.

I'd be fuming at a defender barging over a striker in the box who's losing control of the ball anyway. He just didn't want to give two in one game

JimmyHillsbeard

That’s cause with offside the resultant free kick is from where the player touches it not where he was standing. Probably why talksport thought foul as they wouldn’t know the rule

thanks for this. Didn’t realise that this law had been changed (or tidied-up) in 2016

JimmyHillsbeard

SkyblueTexan

It was offside. Tight. But offside. A fluke decision.

Coventry Offside goal Vs Derby (1-1) - YouTube

I have re-watched the disallowed goal a number of times (see link above) and it does not look offside to me. Initially I thought it was maybe marginally offside, but now I feel it is not. This could have made it 2-0 and we could have come away with 3 points. Spilled milk I know and we should have defended better for their goal and I know some will say that Millwall had a goal disallowed against us as well. Just feel a little pissed and so should the team and not be satisfied with a point.

Tommo1993

Coventry Offside goal Vs Derby (1-1) - YouTube

I have re-watched the disallowed goal a number of times (see link above) and it does not look offside to me. Initially I thought it was maybe marginally offside, but now I feel it is not. This could have made it 2-0 and we could have come away with 3 points. Spilled milk I know and we should have defended better for their goal and I know some will say that Millwall had a goal disallowed against us as well. Just feel a little pissed and so should the team and not be satisfied with a point.

Think it’s his right shoulder. I’m over the game now tbh. Just the off pitch nonsense has given me the hump.

mds

That was frustrating as fck, the ref even stopped the corner being taken to warn both players about the grappling, allows the corner to be taken and pretty much watches as fadz is dragged to the ground.
WTF was the point of talking to them before the corner if he was going to ignore the same behaviour when the corner is taken.

Users who are viewing this thread