Dipstick at the Station (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Harry H

City fan on the platform (no colours) aged 18-20 ish seemin to want to wind up some old Sheff Utd boy aged 70 ish with a walking stick. Verbals across the platform ( to be fair, as much from the Blades old boy as him), but seemed to want to stare him and a couple of old blokes out for no apparent reason. He seemed to have a minor spat with some other bloke on his side of the station. Not sure what his problem was, but he didn't look like your stereotypical yoof. Just plain odd behaviour. Must have disturbed me as I got on the same train as those Sheff utd fans and ended up in Rugby instead of Leamington (one lager too many!) :D

matesx

i saw a bloke smack someone in the concourse at half time, proper belt on the nose.

The assaulted guy walked off wounded.... came back to reason with the assailant and promptly got another hefty punch in the chops.

Bizarre!!!! stewards just looked on bemused.

The assaulted guy staggered away again and up the steps back to his seat, the other lad gets on his phone talking angrily and walks out to the smokers pen.

...my mate tells it was a lovers tiff, the 2 lads were a couple!! wow some tiff!

blimey eh?

Bob Latchford

i saw a bloke smack someone in the concourse at half time, proper belt on the nose.

The assaulted guy walked off wounded.... came back to reason with the assailant and promptly got another hefty punch in the chops.

Bizarre!!!! stewards just looked on bemused.

The assaulted guy staggered away again and up the steps back to his seat, the other lad gets on his phone talking angrily and walks out to the smokers pen.

...my mate tells it was a lovers tiff, the 2 lads were a couple!! wow some tiff!

blimey eh?

Shut ya face - Ducky xx

Bob Latchford

Probably one of the boy band crew who were looking to make trouble the game before.

Why not just go down the local Dojo ? that should satisfy their needs .

letsallsingtogether

Some yupng united fans were giving it large from their car at the tesco lights soon shut up when their car was approached.
Funny thing is the lights were on red and they couldn't escape. Had to laugh

Macca

Every time I go I am amazed by some of the sub humans there, i mean just crossing the line on the walking on 2 legs thing. Wonder how some of them get through life

Users who are viewing this thread