Difference Between Articles (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Have a read of this:

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/sport/rugby/wasps-set-aviva-premiership-record-8302737

then read:

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/sp...ws/coventry-city-boss-steven-pressley-8301538

Now, might just be being picky but the CCFC articles seem to lack the calls to action that the Wasps articles have. All of the Wasps articles have "Match tickets are available by visiting www.wasps.co.uk or by calling the Wasps ticket line on 0844 847 1867. " whereas none of the CCFC ones do?

Terry Gibson's perm

If they have "sold" 27000 tickets does that include the 3500+ given away? If so they have sold under 23500 so that is what the story should say.

mattylad

Have a read of this:

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/sport/rugby/wasps-set-aviva-premiership-record-8302737

then read:

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/sp...ws/coventry-city-boss-steven-pressley-8301538

Now, might just be being picky but the CCFC articles seem to lack the calls to action that the Wasps articles have. All of the Wasps articles have "Match tickets are available by visiting www.wasps.co.uk or by calling the Wasps ticket line on 0844 847 1867. " whereas none of the CCFC ones do?
this is the article that says 3500 free hence why I question people saying it is more?

Tonylinc

Maybe that is because like us they don't know where to buy tickets. Some say that they are available at the store in the Gallacher, others say not and some say that they are only available from the Arena...........the whole thing is an absolute mess!!!

mattylad

Maybe that is because like us they don't know where to buy tickets. Some say that they are available at the store in the Gallacher, others say not and some say that they are only available from the Arena...........the whole thing is an absolute mess!!!
You can pay on the gate but expect only a few cash turnstiles

stupot07

Do people really not know where they can buy Ccfc tickets? Or that they can do it on line or by telephone?

And if the CT don't know where to buy them, why don't they use some of their 'investigative journalism' to find out and inform their readers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Last edited:

mattylad

It says including the 3500 given away for schools, where did it say there are no more?

where does it say they have? it says neither so you can only go by the article value unless you can point to another article that says it's more

Nick

Administrator
where does it say they have? it says neither so you can only go by the article value unless you can point to another article that says it's more

I just had a shit, are you saying I didn't because there isn't an article about it?

So are you saying there are no other free tickets other than the 3500 for schools? Players families, staff, sponsors will get some which is normal, so there are a few more than those mentioned in that article. Kids are free also, but I guess there will be none of those there?

Common sense says there are more free tickets than just the ones given to schools etc.

mattylad

I just had a shit, are you saying I didn't because there isn't an article about it?

So are you saying there are no other free tickets other than the 3500 for schools? Players families, staff, sponsors will get some which is normal, so there are a few molimitedre than those mentioned in that article. Kids are free also, but I guess there will be none of those there?

Common sense says there are more free tickets than just the ones given to schools etc.
I am saying I have no idea if there is 3500 4000 or 20000 free tickets..just that going by the article which is the only basis I have to go on it would be factually inaccurate for me to claim that they have given more away than those that have been confirmed but I am happy to be wrong if you can provide a factual source that says its more.

Nick

Administrator
I am saying I have no idea if there is 3500 4000 or 20000 free tickets..just that going by the article which is the only basis I have to go on it would be factually inaccurate for me to claim that they have given more away than those that have been confirmed but I am happy to be wrong if you can provide a factual source that says its more.

Yes, the article says kids go free with an adult so unless none of those are going then it is more anyway isn't.

As I said, common sense shows it is more. The same as it is for every other game with families, sponsors etc.

It's not rocket science is it?

mattylad

Yes, the article says kids go free with an adult so unless none of those are going then it is more anyway isn't.

As I said, common sense shows it is more. The same as it is for every other game with families, sponsors etc.

It's not rocket science is it?
chap at work isn't going bcos his kids ticket was free but he had to pay

Grendel

Nick

Administrator
No but I don't quote one where as you stated articles existed but clearly can't now back that up so your being immature
Where did I say articles existed? Where did I quote articles that didn't exist? I quoted common sense, clearly that doesn't exist :(

chiefdave

Matty, I do work with 2 London based companies who have a working relationship with ACL, staff at both companies have been offered free tickets. There's been several posts from people on here who have been offered free tickets. If they've trying to paper the crowd to bump up the attendance figures they aren't going to be telling everyone that's what they're doing are they?

Nick

Administrator
Matty, I do work with 2 London based companies who have a working relationship with ACL, staff at both companies have been offered free tickets. There's been several posts from people on here who have been offered free tickets. If they've trying to paper the crowd to bump up the attendance figures they aren't going to be telling everyone that's what they're doing are they?

Have you got an article for that?

Users who are viewing this thread