Did any of us expect that out of Peterborough, Millwall and Donny at home (1 Viewer)

Otis

.... we would only get 1 single point?

:eek:

That is a shocking return. Don't think any of us predicted that.

Glen

No no one so what does it tell you THirn is shite the club is shite and we have no hope next year as these team were league 1

Otis

I know I predicted wrongly.

I said a win against Posh and Donny and a draw against Millwalll.

What did you predict?

sylus

we fucked up at the peterboro game..2-2...with bristol facing forest later in the evening gave them a huge lift for there game..they go on to win..albeit..under pressure from forest..but held out..then they took the 3pts off us on the monday..they never looked back..while we collapsed and bottled it..

SkyBlue_Bear83

I wasn't at the Millwall game but went to the other 2, against Peterborough and today we had more than enough chances to get max points. By all accounts we had enough chances to beat Millwall as well.

If we had taken our chances in those games we would be 8 points better off now. We have missed more clear cut chances over the last 3 home games than we had over the course of the entire season before that.

stupot07

I wasn't at the Millwall game but went to the other 2, against Peterborough and today we had more than enough chances to get max points. By all accounts we had enough chances to beat Millwall as well.

If we had taken our chances in those games we would be 8 points better off now. We have missed more clear cut chances over the last 3 home games than we had over the course of the entire season before that.

I agree - could've won all three without playing particularly well, missed some decent chances, even today platt, Cody and sheffers could've/should've scored before the pen.

Otis

We hardly created anything today though did we. Think we had 3 clear cut chances, Sheff, Cody and there was also one Clarke one.

Think that was about it.

Brighton Sky Blue

The matter's an irrelevance Otis-knowing Cov we'll beat Saints 5-0 to stop them going up automatically.

SkyBlue_Bear83

We hardly created anything today though did we. Think we had 3 clear cut chances, Sheff, Cody and there was also one Clarke one.

Think that was about it.
Platty off the line as well in the first half, the three best chances were Platt off the line, Mcdonald off the post and Mcsheff from 6 yards. We should have buried probably 2 of them. We had a few half chances where Clarke got in behind the defence but played a poor ball across the area. Cranie also had a good chance at the back post at 1-0 to Donny from a free kick.

We didn't create loads but I felt Doncaster created nothing until they scored.

Users who are viewing this thread