Di Canio (1 Viewer)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
He rounded up his players by the centre circle (looked to be a what they must always do??) then as they walked off and the PA guy said 'give it up for DI Canio and the players' (or something along those lines, City fans booed (predictable). I think this was the last straw for Di Canio and the shouts he had to endure diring the game and reacted, using his hands mainly to suggest we were either below them or going down. Not sure what he intended to say. At first it was thumbs down but then raised one hand above the other, seeming to suggest 'we are here, you are there'. In other words we're above you now shut up

jon_stfc

Just normal Di Canio, he started doing it mid way through last season, as the earlier post suggests its a "we are going up and you aint" gesture. The huddle on the pitch after the game was a first though

Evans1883

Swindon town seem to think they are bigger than they are or something they will never be..
A lot of this is aided by do canio who is creating an over inflated ego at the club..for this reason I cannot stand Swindon town..an absolute nothing club with a grade a tosspot at the helm

Nantwich Skyblues

bit harsh... di canio is bonkers but swindon have done well and you cant blame them having ambition.. otherwise what's point in playing.. they will be in shake up come end of season... if they make the championship then they can claim to be a big club.

stevo_ccfc

bit harsh... di canio is bonkers but swindon have done well and you cant blame them having ambition.. otherwise what's point in playing.. they will be in shake up come end of season... if they make the championship then they can claim to be a big club.

You know they have been in the premier league before?

valiant15

I'm no racist covcity4life,some of my beat mates are asian. I suppose you mean when i called leicester fans taxi drivers on 606? What's racist about that?

covcity4life

No im on about when u said everyone in Leicester wears pyjama bottoms in response to them calling us burbery chavs

skybluearmy88

After the game I spoke to some Swindon fans and they basically said they can't stand di canio, the only reason they are happy he is there, is because he generates media interest which in turn generates bigger crowds and gives the club a much better income, but yeah they all said he's a twat and they can't stand him.

Mucca Mad Boys

Di Canio is a fascist pig, I can't stand him and he is a disaster waiting to happen!

IMO, Swindon under PDC are just like Ipswich under Keane, overrated.

Users who are viewing this thread