Devon Kelly Evans (1 Viewer)

Dimi_Konstantflapalot

Gone back to Nuneaton on loan. Taken at face value it's a bit of non-story, but reading the words of Tommy Wright (Nuneaton gaffer) in this article struck a chord - particularly referring to Devon choosing to get guaranteed gametime at Nuneaton than stay and try and force his way into Robins' plans for these last 7 games.

Not sure if he's out of contract at the end of the season, but I'd give him another year as well as his brother - I've a feeling they'll be important parts of the League 2 squad next season.

Coventry City twin resumes loan spell at non-league neighbours Nuneaton Town

RFC

Gone back to Nuneaton on loan. Taken at face value it's a bit of non-story, but reading the words of Tommy Wright (Nuneaton gaffer) in this article struck a chord - particularly referring to Devon choosing to get guaranteed gametime at Nuneaton than stay and try and force his way into Robins' plans for these last 7 games.

Not sure if he's out of contract at the end of the season, but I'd give him another year as well as his brother - I've a feeling they'll be important parts of the League 2 squad next season.

Coventry City twin resumes loan spell at non-league neighbours Nuneaton Town

Wouldn't disagree with that, both 120% committed and give their all but it's always a very difficult decision and because of 'hindsight' would never, ever like to have to make it!

Reactions: vow

rupert_bear

If he's good enough he'll get a contract if not he won't doesn't matter if his brother is as good as Messi. Isn't Paul Pogba a twin ? his brother was at Crawley last season I think.

Captain Dart

oucho

I think it was the Walsall thread that had a rumour that Dion would be leaving, and from that many surmised that this meant Devon (lesser rated of the two) would go too. Shame to see Dion in particular go, he's been our best RB this season IMO. If Robins retails bloody Foley then I might start to worry, but I suppose that Dion is a bit wee for the rigours of L2, despite his braveheart attitude.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I think it was the Walsall thread that had a rumour that Dion would be leaving, and from that many surmised that this meant Devon (lesser rated of the two) would go too. Shame to see Dion in particular go, he's been our best RB this season IMO. If Robins retails bloody Foley then I might start to worry, but I suppose that Dion is a bit wee for the rigours of L2, despite his braveheart attitude.

If Robins retains Foley, I think I will Boycott

#NOFM!

Adge

I am not really bothered who goes and wouldn't be sad if the lot of them bar one or two, got turfed off out the door. Dion has the heart of a lion and one (and there aren't many) I would like to stay. Needs to eat a few donuts over the summer though.

Warwickhunt

There's more chance of me crapping in the queens handbag than you boycotting!o_O
Was that you! That's why you never see the queen going into her bag. The last time on TV she handed her bag over to her lady in waiting and her nose was screwed up slightly

Warwickhunt

I am not really bothered who goes and wouldn't be sad if the lot of them bar one or two, got turfed off out the door. Dion has the heart of a lion and one (and there aren't many) I would like to stay. Needs to eat a few donuts over the summer though.
Or sleep on the rack in Warwick Castle dungeons

torchomatic

Maybe wait until you know the story is true before crying into your cornflakes.

stevefloyd

Out of all the players signed Dion KE is the one i would least likely like to see go.. his only downfall is his height and they said that about Kevin Keegan. Small people seem to be like Jack Russells plenty of tenacity.. hope we keep him

torchomatic

Devon scored for UK23s today.

Adge

Mmmm-not sure Devon has got it really. Whenever I have seen him play hasn't set the world alight. Keep Dion but show Devon the door. Can't really be that great if he couldn't really even make the squad in a poor season.

olderskyblue

Out of all the players signed Dion KE is the one i would least likely like to see go.. his only downfall is his height and they said that about Kevin Keegan. Small people seem to be like Jack Russells plenty of tenacity.. hope we keep him

Yes. Danny Thomas was not blessed with height was he? But what a player.

stevefloyd

Mmmm-not sure Devon has got it really. Whenever I have seen him play hasn't set the world alight. Keep Dion but show Devon the door. Can't really be that great if he couldn't really even make the squad in a poor season.
He does seem to have a knack of scoring though, not seen him play I don't think because I can't tell them apart

Users who are viewing this thread