Details of previous Chinese bidders revealed (1 Viewer)

S

skyblue2k

No, but it shows all the cov fans should get off Hoffman's back. He has the fans best interest at heart!

mark82

To be fair (not defending them!) SISU own the club and its up to them if they want to sell. Unfortunately.

wingy

To be fair (not defending them!) SISU own the club and its up to them if they want to sell. Unfortunately.

The structure they've created means the only way they'll exit is through liquidation rather than anyone saving us.

mark82

The structure they've created means the only way they'll exit is through liquidation rather than anyone saving us.

Or selling up which I can't see happening. Think best thing for them to do would be to sell a stake and become a silent partner.

Nonleagueherewecome

Surely this shows them tossers sisu will never leave

Wow, so when I quote you it turns "issue" into "SISU"? That or you corrected it in the time it took me to press "quote", thereby ruining the dirty joke I'd just thought of?

Nonleagueherewecome

Wow, so when I quote you it turns "issue" into "SISU"? That or you corrected it in the time it took me to press "quote", thereby ruining the dirty joke I'd just thought of?

So it was the former. What an oddly intelligent spell-checker type device!

The joke was something about tossers and their issue...

jesus-wept

Dulieu was prepared to push the deal through so long as he stayed as chairman confirmed by Hoffman himself the orange one was told no way and he jettisoned any deal. Why didn't they say yes and then dumped him afterwards. JE and GH would never make mafia men would they.

@richh87

Gutted, erm "SISU are the only game in town"...

Where are the people who used to spout this crap?

Nonleagueherewecome

Gutted, erm "SISU are the only game in town"...

Where are the people who used to spout this crap?

They'll be back shortly to tell us how we aren't proper fans and how we're killing the club...

Nonleagueherewecome

Nonleagueherewecome

As owners are concerned then yes sadly they are and at present whether its Wanda, Haskell or Willy Wonka there is nothing we can do to make them sell.

Well yeah but then it is physically impossible for there to be more than one present owner, isn't it?

bigfatronssba

These being the ones who "didn't exist".

Good job Hoffman is "full of shit".

Some Cov fans get the owners they deserve.

ajsccfc

The bait of owning the Sky Blues has lured hungry snappers, a few sharks and many red herrings but the Big One that got away was a fish called Wanda, it can be revealed.

There's no plaice for that kind of talk.

DaleM

The bait of owning the Sky Blues has lured hungry snappers, a few sharks and many red herrings but the Big One that got away was a fish called Wanda, it can be revealed.

They are carping on a bit:claping hands:

Users who are viewing this thread