Destiny December (1 Viewer)

as13

December is such a big month with so many 6 pointers we play 3 teams below and the 2 directly above. No losses is key. With the game's we win we really need to start improving our goal difference. These critical match's could make our season or worst case end it. So play up sky blues

Sent from my Mi MIX 2S using Tapatalk

cc84cov

December is such a big month with so many 6 pointers we play 3 teams below and the 2 directly above. No losses is key. With the game's we win we really need to start improving our goal difference. These critical match's could make our season or worst case end it. So play up sky blues

Our season can’t be ended in December regardless of if we drop points to teams around us

BackRoomRummermill

I thought you were talking Adult movie Stars when I saw the title , anyway agree

SeaSeeEffCee

Play like we did tonight and we’ll be playing right into the hands of the likes of Rotherham and Luton. This our supposed easy run of games and we’ve put pressure on ourselves to pick up a good amount of points here with the aforementioned 3 wins in 15. We can’t go out there and play for a 0-0 for 70 minutes and then hope to nick it late on in these games.

Users who are viewing this thread